CHAPTER 5

*AT THE END THERE IS A AUTHOR NOTE PLSS READ IT*

Author pov

When Yoongi choked at the drink and was freaking out..Jin gave him a judging face..

Jin: yaa what happened to you? Why are you making face has if you are about to pee your pants!!

Jin's voice made Yoongi come out of his mind...he looked at Jin and told him nothing and when to his room...

Yoongi: *whispers* y/n you are dead meat when i meet you!!

Later that evening at the company...

The boys just finished their practice and were hanging around for a bit at the practice room before going home..and suddenly their ceo's secretary came inside..

Seeing her RM quickly went her to enquiry about purpose of her sudden visit since she doesn't really visits unless it's related to work..

The boys immediately understood that the situation was a bit serious when they saw RM's frown...but still the boys waited for RM to finish

After talking to her for 10 minutes RM came back..to the group still with a frown on..

Seeing him, jungkook was the first one to ask him..

Jungkook: Hyung what did she tell??is it anything serious..

RM: ahh!! Noo.. kookie if am honest i actually don't know she was here to actually inform us that bang si-hyuk Hyung wanted to see us..so we might have to wait for him to come..and now he is on the way to the company..

Hearing this the others also frowned...of course it's not a surprising thing that their boss wanted to see them..normaly he could always informed to the members or their manager for the meeting..but now that it is informed by his secretary

It made them wondering if this is related to work or something else..as they were waiting for him the other slowly started to continue what they were doing before secretary came..

While on the other hand Yoongi was trying to reach his sister who was not picking his calls or texts..

TEXTS

Lazy bro💤🛌😴
Y/N!!!

You there??
Yahhhhh!!
Answer your dammit phone!!
Yahhhh!!
Are you ignoring me??
Atleast text something!!!
You there!!!
Wait-
ARE YOU DEAD!!
TEXT ME BACK IDIOT!!
YAHH!! YOU BRAT ANSWER THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!!
ALRIGHT!!
IF YOU DIDN'T COME ONLINE
AT THE COUNT OF 10 JUST REMEMBER THAT I WON'T INTRODUCE YOU TO EXO D.O!!
1
2
3
4
5
6

Y/N
.....

Lazy bro 💤🛌😴
FINALLY!!
WHERE WERE YOU.. WITHOUT EVEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE ALL DAY YOUNG LADY!!

Y/N
Well- CAN YOU FIRST STOP TYPING IN CAPS!!
IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AT ME!

Lazy bro 💤🛌😴
BECAUSE I AM!!

Y/N

AND ABOUT MY PHONE IT WAS IN SILENT MODE!

Lazy bro 💤🛌😴
BUT- anyway you continue..

Y/N
Soo yeah..i actually with my friend..she was on labour so yeah i was with her..to take care of her..

Lazy bro 💤🛌😴
Ohh-
You could have informed me..i was going to call the police...

Y/N
POLICE!!
YAHH!! OPPA I KNOW THAT YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT ME BUT
POLICE!!! REALLY!! OH GAD!

Lazy bro 💤🛌😴
Wat!! Don't blame me i tried to call you Many times, even texted you but you were one who didn't answer so it's your fault..

Y/N
Alright!..
Oppa they are calling for me i will text you after I reach home..
Bye
Take care

Lazy bro 💤🛌😴
Alright..
Bye 👋

....

Yoongi finally heaved out a sigh he was worried sick about her
..but really he was going to call the police if his sister didn't respond to him after the count of 10..

Suddenly their was a knock on the door alerting that Hitman Hyung have arrived..

When the door was opened the boys did their greetings to him... although they might be close by now..the boys still didn't fail to show their respect to him..

Bang: sorry boys for the sudden meeting...and making you guys stop and wait for me..but this was made at the last moment soo yeah..

The boys. Just nodded their head..has they are still confused of his arrival..

Bang: soo the thing is you know that your assistance manager won't be coming to work anymore bc of his personal reasons right..

The boys again nodded has yes..has they were informed that their won't be coming anymore a week before.

Bang si-hyuk looked at Yoongi with a look while smiling before continuing

Bang: so we have finally found a manager for you guys in the replacement for him..and here they are....

...Min y/n your new manager~~

---***---

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE.. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING OKAY..SO YEAH I JAVE OPENED THIS BOOK AGAIN..I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN..