CHAPTER-1

Y/n's pov

I was looking around me since the  place around me is so dark that I cannot see anything then I saw an road and started walking to the way that road was leading suddenly it came to an end. I looked up only to greeted by an huge chocolate house. Seeing this made my mouth water 🤤🤤🤤😌😌
I was about to touch it. Suddenly.....

.
.
.
.

Y/n: AHHH.. Who the hell will call me in this early morning just to disturb my beautiful sleep and dream 😠😠.

Author pov

Y/n put her hand out and took her phone from her night stand and picked up the call without seeing the I'd. With her eyes closed and lying in the bed.

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!

Yoongi:well hello to you too kitten.*giggles*

Y/n: OPPA!  WHY DID  YOU CALL ME EARLY IN THE MORNING JUST TO DISTURB MY SWEET CHOCOLATE HOUSE DREAM!HUH!!!

Yoongi:*laughing* wait don't tell me you still dream about that chocolate house HAHAHAHAH......

Y/N: *annoyed* Oppa you called me early in the morning?? just to annoy me .

Yoongi:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA........

Y/n: .......

Yoongi: Sorry kitten to disturb your dream land I know how irritating it is if  our sleep getting disturbed.

Y/n: exactly now tell me why the freak you called me.

Yoongi:*sighs* what to do this brother here cannot hide his excitement to see his baby sister after two months.so he decided to call her in the morning. To inform her about him meeting her

Hearing this Y/n quicky sat up with her eyes wide and asked.

Y/n:wait don't tell me........

Yoongi:*giggles* yes kitten I am coming over to your house tonight to spend time with you.

Hearing this Y/n quickly stand on her bed and did her victory dance and made some adorable sounds

Yoongi who was on the other side was laughing hard when he heard the adorable sounds his sister made. And started to imagine her weird victory Dance she always do.

Y/n:Oppa I love you ,I love you ,I love you so much Oppa.

Yoongi:I love you too kitten. When I come over we will finish the recording okay..mm

Y/n:yes captain.

Yoongi:aish!!anyway get up. You should clean you room and house and buy some groceries too. Because it's been an long time since I have eaten you cooking. I kinda started to miss it you know...

Y/n:Oppa just tell you are lazy to cook after coming here.  No need to compliment me. I know I am the best cook.

Yoongi:I think you watch so many Jin hyung videos huh...

Y/n: *giggles* okay bye Oppa. Have a good day. See you soon.

Yoongi:okay kitten bye see you soon. Love you.

Y/n:love you too..

Y/n ended the call with a big smile on her. Wherever her Oppa is he will always make time for her. And that is  the one of the reasons she loves her Oppa so much. She squealed on her bed in excitement and went to her bath room to start the day.
.
.
.
On the other hand

Yoongi also ended the call with a big smile. He stared at the contract name he saved for his sister 'kitten 💜.'
If he is stressed or dull,his sister knows how to cheer him up.  The one person who understands him the most is his sister and support him. That's why he himself sometimes asks what he did to get this angle has his sister.