CHAPTER-2

Y/n sighed for 10th time now. She looked at the time to see it was now 9 pm but still her brother did not arrive. Y/n was starting to get worried thinking her brother got caught by his fans or something else.

Y/n decided to go and check out herself. When she was about to reach her car keys the door bell rang. Y/n quikly ran to the door and  open it.

Just to be greeted by a panting yoongi who was leaning in the wall for support. Y/n quickly pulled him inside before anyone sees. Then made him sit in the couch. Y/n quickly went to get some water for him.

After getting calm. Y/n spoke.

Y/n: Oppa where were you huh? Do you know what time it is. I got so worried that I decided to go to your company to check.

Yoongi: sorry kitten I got later that I had to run from drom to here heheh...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: by the way Y/n's house is near their drom  by half an hour of  walk. Because yoongi want to keep Y/n near  him. And for emergency purpose. And he was lazy to go far for her house so he made her stay near their drom.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Y/n: but what made you late. If you had work you could have just called me. Why are you cancelling your work Oppa.

Yoongi:Aigoo!!My kitten..... it not because of the work...... I got late because.......

Y/n: because.......

Yoongi: Because I over slept hehee..*nervously smiles and scratch behind the neck*

Y/n faceplamed herself hearing her brother reason.

Y/n:okay leave it let's start the recording mmm....

Yoongi: but kitten now only I came. Why don't we started later huh...

Y/n: no Oppa I know if you tell later it means tomorrow. So now come. Let's finish this ..

Yoongi huffed and let Y/n drag him to the studio. 

TIME SKIP.

Now They have finished the recording and the dinner and was relaxing by watching TV by cuddling each other. (A/N: I don't know if you guys cuddle with your brothers but I do so I mentioned it...if you guys are uncomfortable let me know I will change it.).

While watching TV . Yoongi sighed which got Y/n's attention .

Y/n: what happened Oppa any problem.

Yoongi: actually kitten..... I won't be able to talk to you for one week.

Y/n frowned and asked.

Y/n:why Oppa anything problem

Yoongi:no kitten actually because of the schedule for next week is so full and I will be busy with the members. And  if you call me that time. The members may get know about us. 

Yoongi: so I will call you if I had free time okay. If you had any emergency call me okay. 

Y/n smiled at her brother and hugged him by placing her head in yoongi chest and told.

Y/n: Don't worry Oppa I understand. Just promise me you  won't work too hard on yourself or I will come there and punch you in face.

Yoongi laughed hearing his sister's cute blackmail then nodded his head with a smile.

Yoongi: okay I promise you....thank you for always understanding me and supporting me kitten. *kisses Y/n's temble*

Y/n smiled at this and hugged tightly.

Yoongi: now enough of this loving scene. Now let go to sleep mmm.

Y/n laughed and nodded her head.  The both enter Y/n's bedroom. Y/n already took shower. So she sat on the bed waiting for her brother to came from the shower. Yoongi sometime will stay at his sister's place so he have some of his clothes here. Since he was lazy to always take clothes with him. So yeah.

After yoongi came out of the bathroom they both cuddled each other and slowly drifted off to sleep...

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT TO SHOW THAT YOU GUYS LIKE MY BOOK 😁😉😁😉😁........ SRY GRAMMAR MISTAKE 😅😅.......