CHAPTER-3

Y/n was sleeping peacefully when suddenly her alarm rang. She shut the alarm and sat by rubbing her eyes with back of her hand.

Y/n looked at her window for few seconds then got put of the bed and went to the bathroom to start her day.....

Y/n came outside of her bathroom and to her closet to wear her today's outfit.

(A/n: except the bag😅)

After changing Y/n went downstairs to the kitchen to eat her breakfast.

After eating Y/n left for her part time job

Although Y/n is rich enough for her living. She wanted to work hardly.... And she will get bored soon if she just sit in one place and just cover the songs or makeing it..so she decided to do a part time job in a cafe.

Time skip

Y/n sighed has she closed the
door. She just now finished her shift.

Y/n then started to walk home while going home she suddenly saw a man run towards her with many girls coming after him. Y/n looked closely who is that man was.. when she realised who it was she again sighed and decided to help him.

She quickly hide somewhere and wore a mask so people won't take her picture.she was waiting for him to come closer when he came she quickly pulled him with her and covered both of them with her umbrella which she got out of blue......

Now they both were in a dark alley. When she confirmed that the girls were gone she pulled back. That man again started to fear and slowly backed away when Y/n notice this she spoke.

Y/n:hey I am not a seasang don't worry..... jungkook.

Jungkook: huh.....

Y/n: *sighs* I know you are the Jeon jungkook and don't worry I won't do anything to you....

Jungkook sighed in relief but when he was about to ask Y/n her name.

His head started to spin. And lastly everything went drak and the last thing he heard was Y/n's shout.....
.
.
.
.
.