HES BACK (Bakusquad and Dekusquad x Bakugo)

Katuki Left Ua to work on himself.
Everyone saw him as a villian and a useless bitch. Everyone found out what he did in middle school so they turned on him and would take any chance they could to make him feel even more guilty than ever. He eventually gave up on being a hero as he didn't feel the motivation anymore.
Long ago he said if being a hero didn't work out he'd be a stripper 😏 He didn't mean it but soon bills started piling up so yknow he did his thang and you would do it too for a check 🙄

He eventually became quite rich seing he made thousands each night. He bought a luxury penthouse and now lives on his own.
He also cut all his ex classmates off as they were toxic and it's not like they cared where he was.

Anyways..here is the present.

Bakugo woke up late as he was completely fucked from last night. He got up and took a nice shower using his vanilla bodywash to clean his body and aloe vera shampoo to scrub his hair clean as he did not intend to get lice anytime soon. Afterwards he brushed his teeth with lemon toothpaste as it tasted better than normal minty toothpaste. He did his daily skincare routine and went to pick an outfit to go to the mall. He had a bit of extra cash and wanted to spoil himself as it is a reward for his hard work. He wore a dramtic but not so dramatic outfit to go out as he always needed to look extra. He wore a shimmery green dress and some 4 inch heels as he could walk perfectly in 9 inch heels but since he didn't wanna look to tall so he wore these.

 He wore a shimmery green dress and some 4 inch heels as he could walk perfectly in 9 inch heels but since he didn't wanna look to tall so he wore these

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He looked perfect as the dress brought out his beautiful curves and big boobies 😾

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He looked perfect as the dress brought out his beautiful curves and big boobies 😾.
He got his keys to his orange ferrari and some cash to buy stuff.
He started up his car and let the air conditioner on so it could get cold. After 2 mins he set off and drove to the nearby m
all.
He went into the diamonds shop as nothing made him happier than diamond earrings, necklaces, bracelts fuck he liked anything with real diamonds. He had collected so many diamonds in these 2 years he was gone he could tell what's real and whats fake just by looking (their in 3rd year). As he stepped out someone bumped into him leading to him falling and his precious diamonds falling out. "Watch it!" He shouted as he proceeded to pick up his beautiful jewels. "Ah! Sorry" the boy said as he put his hand out to help him him. Katsuki got up and put his diamonds back in the bag. He looked up at the stranger and his eyes we're met with a whole bunch of eyes. "B-bakugo?” The class said in shock.
"Oh it's you guys" he said with sass as he stared them up and down.

"What happened to you guys?" He asked in genuine confusinon. Instead of answering his question they bombarded him with loads of questions until one question really made him snap. "why'd you leave?" Uraraka asked.
"Because of you! I was trying to change but you always found a way to make me guilty so I decided the only way I could change is by being away from you!" He shouted as his ex classmates stared at him in shock. he rolled his eyes and was about to wall away when someone gripped his wrist and tried to turn him around but that caused his heel to break and that's when Bakugo thought his life was over. A high pitched scream could be heard all across the mall from him. "YOU STUPID! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THESE COST MY PRECIOUS HEELS PROBABLY COST MORE THAN YOUR RENT YOU CUNT!" He yelled as his classmates we're shocked by his words.  "It's just a heel." Shoto mumbled. "JUST A HEEL? THOSE WERE $16,000 HEELS EMBROIDERED WITH REAL GEMS. " Bakugo yelled back at Shoto which made his classmates even more shocked. Shoto muttered an apology as he didn't realize they were that expensive. Katsuki took his broken heel off and threw it right at Shotos eye leaving him with a black eye. "Oww..". " You guys have ruined my shopping experience." was all bakugo said as he left the mall fuming.

When he got home he went on Instagram live talking about all the shit his classmates did and how his heels broke. He had seventeen million followers so it didn't take long for all the people involved to get cancelled.

When his classmates opened Instagram they were all shocked to see how big bakugo became without even being a hero. They went on his page and saw how he was a stripper and how famous he is. They all loved him and were a bit disappointed that he chose this path...

TBC!!!
836 words not including these.
part 2 is coming because this didn't make sense. Also I update slow so yea ❤️

Bakugo one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें