Kidnapping/Final Act

I leaned against the wall in an alleyway in Piltover, looking Jinx up and down, noticing the fresh scars and the way she stood with more confidence and rage. "So, what's the plan? How are we gonna find Cait and Vi in such a big city? They could be anywhere, and for all we know, Vi's gone back to the Undercity." She shook her head, and replied, "She wouldn't do that. My perfect sister wants revenge, too, so she'll probably do something stupid to try and knock Silco off of that high horse he's always parading around on. I don't know what she'll do, but I do know that if we grab what's most important to her, she'll follow us anywhere. So, I'll grab that stupid Enforcer, and you go grab Silco, okay? Take him to-" She went a bit quiet, and I saw her shudder a bit. "Take him to where we both got left behind in the Lanes.. Where Powder died." That sent a cold chill through me. She wanted me to go back to that fucking place? I guess it was a perfect spot to torture the people who'd tortured us, though.

I nodded, and went to leave, but before I could, Jinx grabbed me by the front of my shirt, and slammed our lips together, hers feeling soft like summer rain, and I felt my face heat up. I kissed her back, my hands gently stroking her face and powder blue hair, and I pulled away, before saying, "I won't ever leave you behind. Okay? I promise." She nodded, and before I could say another word, she was gone. I sighed, and quickly made my way back to the Undercity, quietly walking into the bar, humming a quiet tune, all noise stopping as all eyes turned to me. Thieram, the bartender, turned at least five shades of white as he saw me coming towards him, and quickly plopped a drink down in front of me with shaking hands. "M-Max. Um.. What are you doing here? Is, uh, Jinx with you?" He peered around my shoulders, looking for her, and I smirked. "Nah, she's busy. But I'm right here."

I poured my drink into my mouth, finishing it in one go, then wiped my mouth with the back of one hand, before hopping onto the counter. "You don't happen to know where Silco is, do you?" He shook his head, before muttering, "H-He went out somewhere. Sevika is around somewhere, though. Ask her!" I sighed, shaking my head, climbing down off the counter, and tossed a few coins onto the hard wood, rolling my eyes. "That's a stupid idea. She's his little guard dog.. If she sees me coming, she'll hide him away, or try to kill me, and I've already died once. it's not fun.." He whimpered, and fell silent, and that's when I noticed a few men heading my way. "Ohh, Silco's goons. How terrifying!" I smirked, and drew my sword, and tossed more coins on the counter before walking out. "That should help pay for a deep clean to get the bloodstains off your tables, and more liquor."

I kicked body parts out of my way as I walked out the door, wiping my sword off on my shirt, sheathing it, then sighed in annoyance. Where the fuck could he be?? It was starting to get dark, but I could see pretty well, even in the darkness, and after walking for awhile, I finally found Silco, nd I froze, seeing him talking to the statue of Vander. That isn't what really got my attention, though- It was the things he was saying, and the fact that Jinx was listening from behind the statue, her eyes full of hurt and rage as she heard Silco say terrible things about her and me, and about giving us to the Council. I would never let that happen.. "All alone for once, huh, Silco?" Both his and Jinx's eyes turned to me, and I plopped down beside him, running my fingers through the water of the fountain that the statue was a part of. "How does it feel? Does it hurt? Maybe it scares you? Now you know how Jinx and I feel.. You've been using us both for so fucking long, but not anymore. We're done with that shit."

He sighed, and glanced at me, then smirked. "I suppose I should have seen this coming, but I didn't. Not from you, of all people. The Lanes are your home, and I helped you to become what you are today." That arrogant asshole- "No, Jinx is my home. You? You manipulated both of us, and tricked us into thinking that we meant something, but now, you wanna give us to those Topsiders? Screw that." With that, I slammed my fist into his jaw hard, knocking himm out cold, then hefted his body over my shoulder as I stood, not really surprised about how light he felt to me. I sighed, as Jinx took off again, not saying a word, but I didn't blame her. The man she adopted as her father had betrayed her, and me, and that probably killed her inside, and she still had to find her sister, too. I lugged Silco all the way to the destroyed cannery, ignoring the whispering voices in my head, and all the memories, setting him down in a chair at a table, and tied him to it, ignoring Caitlyn as she glared at me, tied to another chair across the table, a gag shoved into her mouth. "You deserve this, Cait.."

I saw hurt flash in her eyes, surprised she could even see me in the darkness, and sighed. "You left me, and you teamed up with Vi, even after she- She's the reason I'm like this, you know. She left me to die, and so did you. Do you know how painful it is to be ripped apart over and over again? No? That's what it felt like when I was abandoned.. Just like my parents, you were afraid of me, and you ran away, tossing me out like fucking garbage!" I didn't realize tears were sliding down my face, until they stung scratches on my skin that I got from broken glass walking into that place, and quickly wiped them away, right before Jinx wheeled Vi to the table from the darkness, and started a conversation that I was only paying half attention to. She was trying to get Vi to take her back? To be her sister again? After everything?? But- If she did that, then I'd be all alone again.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by the sound of a gun going off, and Vi shouting, and noticed Caitlyn pointing Jinx's minigun at her, right before my.. Girlfriend.. Attacked her, knocking her out cold, pointing the minigun at the unconscious girl's face. Silco shouted, "You see?! Now finish it!" Vi shouted, "Powder, wake up! Remember who you are! I know you remember! Picture Mylo, Claggor, Vander, Dad, Mom, me!" I watched Jinx crumble in terror, the voices in her head clearly overwhelming her, and I couldn't tell which side of her was winning; Powder, or Jinx.. That was the moment when Silco went for Jinx's revolver on the table, and pointed it at Vi, then pulled the trigger. What happened next was a blur, with bullets whizzing by me, and I felt one hit my chest, and another graze my left side, Jinx screaming in fury, as she fired the minigun. I couldn't tell whose bullets hit me, but as the noise died down, I saw Silco's chair riddled with bullet holes, blood pooling across his clothes, as it did mine, and that's when I realized that Jinx still cared for Vi, and for him.

Jinx dropped the minigun, racing over to Silco, and started crying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." I heard him whisper, "I would've never given either of you to them. Not for anything.. Don't cry- You're perfect." He fell silent after that, and I knew he was dead, as I stumbled to a chair beside Vi's, grimacing in pain as I dug the bullet out of my chest, and snatched the tablecloth off the table, quickly turning it into a bandage to stop the bleeding, not really bothered about my side. I watched Jinx quietly sit in the chair labeled with her name, then she whispered, "I thought, maybe, you could love me like you used to.. Even though I'm.. Different. But you changed, too. So, here's to the new us." She stood up, and walked over to me, softly stroking my face with one hand, before grabbing the blue glowing orb from before, and her rocket launcher named Fishbones. "I'm so sorry, Max.. But I have to do this." Before I could reply or ask what she meant, she made her way out to the dock, and the next thing I knew, a blinding flash of blue light appeared, and then, Jinx was gone. My heart felt like it was torn out of my chest, as I watched the bright blue rocket make its way across the sky towards where the Council held meetings in Piltover, and that was the last thing I saw, before I passed out..