(chapter 3) "Remembering Memories Which Do Not Belong To Me"

Slight TW: Mention of SH, it's a one liner in this chapter though.

As Tommy sat in the bathtub he remembered Thomas's past. He was best friends with the MC Tubbo and he fell into slight madness after his family chose his bestfriend to show affection to other than him. Tubbo wasn't a bad character. Not at all. He was kind, a bee loving maniac, loved the idea of creating weapons for the kingdom and he was a pretty well balanced character when it came to his powers in the book. He started off with only being a ram hybrid but he was able to learn magic thanks to Wilbur and Philza in the book.

At the end of the whole book serie he killed the big bad aka Dream and lived happily with his platonic husband and their son. The end.

His friendship with Thomas went downhill after he got adopted. At first Thomas was excited about the whole ordeal but after Tubbo stopped being around him as much as he used to, Thomas finally cracked. He instead started bullying Tubbo as his jealousy grew. Tubbo got all the attention he ever wanted and he stopped paying attention to Thomas. He left Thomas behind or atleast that's what Thomas though. In reality Wilbur, Technoblade and Philza kept Tubbo away from Thomas and after he completely crossed the line and almost accidentally killed Tubbo he was disowned and kicked out of the mansion.

Tubbo found out about it a few weeks later on complete coincidence and he obviously became enraged at the three for doing so without asking him what he thought about it. He knew Thomas didn't actually mean for him to fall off the balcony. He knew because he saw Thomas's expression of pure panic and regret as Tubbo started falling.

The three didn't believe Tubbo at first but after he completely stopped talking to them they felt bad and started a search for Thomas. They never found him. Not even a body or any blood. He just disappeared into thin air. They tried everything. They searched using magic and search parties, heck they even went as far as to go to a different continent to search for the blonde but they never found him.

Tubbo ended up acknowledging the effort the three put into fixing their mistake and forgave them. In the end Thomas was never mentioned again in any of the books to Tommy's knowledge. Though Tommy remembers the creator explaining why he was never found in a post on some social media they had. Tommy can't remember the explenation though. It was a while ago after all.

--------

"Tommy? Are you still in there?" a concerned voice was heard on the other side of the door. "Yes." Tommy answered. Why was the sun already setting? Did he fall asleep or something?

"Okay I got worried since you've been there for a while now. I brought a change of clothes for you." The voice whom Tommy now regogniced as Dream said calmly. "Okay..." Tommy answered back as he got out of the bathtub and headed for the door. He slightly opened it and peaked out to see Dream holding a few pieces of clothing and a towel. Tommy grabbed them and quietly thanked Dream after which he closed the door.

Why did he feel so emotional at the moment? He started drying his body, which now smelled like some generic soap brand, with the towel and changed into the new pair of clothing. It consisted of a shirt with red sleeves and collar with white on the torso area. The pants seemed to just be a pair of pants which weren't tight but still weren't oversized. Inconclusion. They were comfortable.

"Uh Dream... Are you still there?" Tommy asked quietly. "Ah yeah." Dream responded. "How do I.... Drain the bathtub?" Tommy asked. "Oh there are two carvings at the bottom of the tub. One of them warms the water and the other drains it. Just trace the one which you think looks less like fire with your finger lightly." Dream explained. "okay!" Tommy answered then did exactly as Dream instructed. The water drained quickly and the steam that came with the warm water did too.