16 "Primemas Is Almost Here"

When Quackity and Karl came back they didn't get to rest, instead they were forced into physical labor. Just kidding. They were allowed to take a 10 minute break as the rest of them went to grab all the Christmas, sorry, Primemas decorations. The four searched through the crates for any Primemas decor, but all of it was some random junk from the previous owners of the cabin. "Sorry Toms. I don't think we have any." Dream said with disappointment, much to Sapnap and George's surprise. "It's fine..." Tommy said quietly as he closed the crate he'd opened. Tommy turned to the other three and smiled. Primemas isn't about decorations, it's about hanging out with the people you lo-" Tommy's body froze. He couldn't say it. "...people you care about." Tommy changed up his sentence and gave an awkward smile. 

The three didn't judge Tommy for the sudden stop, hell, they didn't even question it! They just smiled while Dream ruffled Tommy's hair. "Let's get back to Karl and Quackity." the dirty blonde said as the group went back downstairs. 

"Oi, you guys don't need to do physical labor anymore. We don't have any decorations." Dream said while Sapnap and George went outside. "Where are they going?" Tommy questioned. "Eh, I don't know. Maybe a walk or something." Dream shrugged and brought Tommy over to Quackity and Karl. The four chatted about how Quackity almost died...again. The reason behind it is that he can't keep his mouth shut near Wilbur and yelled out profanities because of course he would. Sure they weren't in mansion, but they ended up running into him at the market and a fight broke out with guards trying to apprehend the noirette while Karl and Quackity fought the damned brunette. "He isn't even good at throwing a punch!" Quackity exclaimed with his arms in the air in frustration. "He does only specialize in water magic." Karl pointed out as he stroked the others hair. "Hmph...he should still know how to throw a punch..it's not rewarding to beat him up otherwise...." Quackity muttered as he looked up at Karl, because he was indeed laying on his lap. "What? You want a kiss?" Karl questioned and proceeded to kiss the others forehead.

"Married people." Tommy shuddered as he made a disgusted expression. He was never really into that couple stuff, it always grossed him out. "Pfft- What? A little kissing making the man who lays many women want to throw up?" Dream teased as he poked the blonde's shoulder. "Fuck you." Tommy muttered as he showed him the bird. He indeed did say that once, though it was during dinner so Tommy had honestly forgotten that he'd said that as a joke. 

Dream flipped Tommy off in return making Tommy slap his hand onto his chest in disbelief. "Karl, Quackity, stop, you know Sap will be jealous and I don't wanna see that." Dream said nonchalantly as he checked his nails...for some fucking reason, that Tommy doesn't know the answer to. "So anyways, did you learn anything interesting during the trip to the demon kingdom?" Quackity asked as he sat up, seemingly afraid of what Dream mentioned. "Uhh, I guess i found out that stereotypes are shit....uhhh oh, when demon horns start to grow, you have to make sure your diet has more calcium!" Tommy replied as he thought back to the few days he'd spent there. "Anything else?" Karl asked. "...I guess... some demons have magic circles engraved on their arms, they used to carve them into their skin but now they use ink and a needle." Tommy replied as he remembered how he pointed it out to Ranboo who had to explain to him how it worked.It was mostly the lower level demons who did it as they didn't poses enough magical power to do spells without them.

"Ah yes very interesting! Haha, uh I need some fresh air." Quackity suddenly said as he stood up and exited the room. Karl just waved at him with a sad smile, he seemed to know that Quackity really just wanted to be alone at that moment. "Is-is it something i said?" Tommy asked with worry. "Yes, but also not really. It's not your fault, it's just something that hit him close to home..." Karl explained as he fidgeted his hands. Tommy frowned. "I hope he's okay.." he said. "He will be...he always did manage to get back onto his feet." Karl said fondly as he stood up. "I think I should check up on him now." Karl said and exited the room.