chapter 6

it was halloween weekend. quinn and lexi were getting ready for the annual halloween party. jules, rue, and kat were on the way to pick them up. quinn had done something a normal teenage girl would dress up as. a pirate.

* her outfit

* her outfit. again pretend she has blonde hair and it's her face

meanwhile lexi went for a more conservative, bob ross. she was cute and quinn hyped her up, but when the girls got there they just laughed at her.

"hey creepy." their mom was sitting on the couch when lexi answered the door. "the whole point of halloween is to look attractive." she stuffed her face with food. "mom shut the fuck up. lets go lexi you look fine. then of course cassie had to come down and ruin the show for the twins

"is it too much?" the girls reassured her it was great, but the twins just rolled their eyes. they were used to cassie looking for attention.

~~

maddy had been m.i.a for most of the week. no one knows what she was doing. until now. quinn was getting a drink with kat, then in walked maddy. holding hands with nate. he sat her up on the table. quinn was over nate pulling maddy back in. ethan walked over to pull kat away. quinn set off out to the backyard where there would hopefully be less people.

she walked out back and saw fez sitting on the couch. they hadn't talked since the carnival. mostly because she had been preoccupied with maddy and all the other shit that was going on in her life.

fez was sitting next to rue. it looked like a serious conversation. quinn assumed they were talking about rues outburst for drugs at fezcos house. quinn waited and went to get a drink at the table outside. it was only her second. she didn't feel like getting fucked up tonight. wasn't in the mood.

rue had got up and chased after a severely drunken jules. fez waved over quinn. she walked over and sat a few feet away from him. "hi" she said as she sat down and smiled. "why are you so far away? come closer." he softly demanded. the girl scooted over and he pulled her a little closer. she looked around to make sure no one was looking at them. fez noticed but shook it off.

"so why haven't you been answering me ma?" he looked upset. "yeah, about that. i'm so sorry. a lot has been going on with my family and my friends  and I just haven't had time to do anything that i like."

"you like talking to me?" he smiled. "well yeah." quinn smiled back. fez began to lean in. their lips were about to touch when, "i'm sorry. i can't " quinn pulled back. fez quickly got up. "i can't keep doing this."

"doing what?" quinn asked. "you giving me mixed signals. do you like me or no?" he raised is voice a little bit before calming down. "i do." it was the first time she had said it out loud. "so why won't you kiss me?!" fez outbursted, but only quinn could hear. "it's complicated." quinn put her head down. "no it's not. you don't like me and you are just leading me on." before quinn could object he just said "and i am worth more than that." he quickly stormed off and grabbed a girls hand.

quinn heart sank. she knew what he was gonna go do.

~~

rue had been upset for some reason that quinn couldn't figure out. cassie was out doing something. kat and lexi were no where in sight. quinn decided it was time to get fucking lit. she walked into the house and poured herself a shot. bottoms up. then she saw fez. with that girl. making out in the corner. so what did quinn do? she went to find nancy. nancy had been in love with quinn for as long as she could remember.

is using nancy to get back at fez a horrible, awful, mean idea? yeah. would she be doing it out of heartbreak? yeah. would it fix anything between her and fez? absouletly not. did she do it anyway? yeah.

she went up to nancy and took her hand and led her back towards the living room where fez could see. she put one hand on her face and admired her. nancy was pretty and sort of quinn's type but not really. but she would get the job done. "can we?" quinn asked for consent. "yes of course." the girl said before crashing her lips onto quinn's. nancy was against the wall but quinn switched spots to try and see fez reaction.

she saw him notice. he pushed the girl off of him and march over to quinn. he gently pulled nancy off of quinn not wanting to hurt the girl. he took quinn by the arm and dragged her upstairs to one of the rooms. he closed the door.

"what the fuck are you doing?" quinn yelled. "shut up." he demanded as he walked over to her. "excuse me, no. i was having fun hooking up with her." quinn pouted. "so first you use me and then hook up with a girl just to piss me off?" fez grew mad. "no i hooked up with her one because she is hot. i'm bi if you didn't know. which an asshole like you probably doesn't accept. and you did it first so excuse me if i-" fez grabbed her face with both hands and crashed his lips onto hers. he pulled away for just a second, "i did it because i wanted to pretend she was you, and of course i accept you. you are you and that's all that matters."

every bone in her body was telling her to walk out. to stop. to not ruin her reputation. but why the fuck would this ruin her reputation. if she wanted to be with someone then she should. cassie had told quinn something the other night when she was drunk. cassie was pregnant. of course quinn consoled her, but if cassie could do that and not get anything ruined for her, then why couldn't quinn be with who she wanted to?

she pulled his face back and kiss him again. it felt so right. so real. fez deepened the kiss. he slightly moved her bra strap over. "is this okay?" he began to move the other strap off. "yes." she replied.

i don't write smut so you can use your imagination :)