chapter 7

"do i look different to you?" cassie was stood in the mirror. "you look fine to me." lexi fixed her bow. she was sat on her bed getting ready for school. "cause i feel different." cassie replied. lexi was clueless, but quinn knew it was because she was pregnant. "okay we'll you look fine to me." lexi sighed. " i don't think i'm gonna go to school today." cassie says

"why? cause of daniel?" quinn snarls. cassie told the girls about what he said last night. it was some pretty mean slut shaming shit when he was the real man slut. "no! not cause of daniel quinn! daniel is the last fucking thing i care about right now." cassie raises her voice. "okay we'll it's all you ever fucking talking about." lexi defends quinn. "that's not true i asked you how i looked not about daniel!" cassie yelled.
"yeah we'll you look beautiful cassie. you look fucking amazing! it's literally all anyone has ever told you your entire life. like listen to yourself it's fucking exhausting." lexi stormed out

now quinn knew this was true and on some level cassie deserved that. but she slightly understood why  cassie wasn't feeling like herself. "so what are you gonna do?" quinn asks. "i don't fucking know quinn. where were you last night anyways? you didn't come home with me and lexi."cassie had a realization. she couldn't notice quinn wasn't there through all her crying and taking shots. "um i was distracting mckay from you and he offered me a ride home." quinn was always quick in her feet with her lies.

but this one didn't end like that, "no you didn't he was still there when we left. i had to duck around a corner because lexi told him i went home. who were you with?" quinn looked guilty. "you were with fez weren't you! i keep telling you he is bad news!" cassie yelled. " no offense cassie but with all this pregnancy businesses i don't think i should be taking advice on how to not ruin my life from you." quinn yelled back. "it's not gonna ruin my life. i'm gonna get an abortion." cassie said softly. "oh" quinn whispered.

she didn't give a shit. fez wouldn't ruin her life. if anything he made it better. she had been feeling really good lately. she hasn't had fallen into depression state since she's met fez.

~~

now cassie was having the girls over for advice which quinn later found out was cassie wanting to tell mckay about daniel which they all including quinn found stupid but the point is is that quinn didn't stay. she actually went to go see fez.

quinn stood at his door. she hesitated before actually knocking. ashtray was the one to open the door. "what the fuck you want?" ash wasn't mad at quinn because he didn't even know anything but that was the way ash talked to everyone no matter who it was. "is fez here?" quinn ignored is rudeness. "yeah down that all first door to your left." was all he said before he let her in and shut the door.

quinn heard rue talking from inside the room. both fez and rues eyes were set on quinn when she walked in. "oh hey quinn. what are you doing here..... ohhhhh myyyyy goodddd.you two fucked didn't you!?" rue yelled. fez laughed and quinn responded with. "um no why would you thinkkkk tha- oh forget it yes but please don't tell anyone."

"hey quinn. we'll talk after rues done with this whole fucking rant?" he laughed. quinn agreed.

"okay we'll anyways he fucked with me he fucked with jules and i want fucking revenge." rue explained. quinn had no idea what she was talking about but she didn't ask. the more she didn't know in this town the safer she was.

"fuck mouse is here" fez checked his phone and began to set out the room. "wait the guy with the-" quinn said and rue motioned to her face. they were talking about his tattoos. "oh fuck no i don't. mess with this shit fez." fear set in through quinn. "alright stay in here be quiet-" fez ignored her. "fez i can't sit here like i cant. i'm not-" rue was cut off by fez "you can! ssssshhhhhh" fez tried leaving. "fez no i'm not staying here-" quinn tried to  argue. "listen i'm really serious right now you two need to sit yo manic asses down and be quiet for five fucking minutes. i'm not fucking playing with you. sit down and SHUT THE FUCK UP!" before the two could object he closed the door and walked out.

the two sat in silence for a few minutes before rue spoke. "so how was it?" rue talked softly so we couldn't be heard. "how was what?" quinn's voice was trembling. "the sex obviously" rue smiled. "i'm not doing this." quinn got up and opened the window. she checked before she started to climb out. "i don't think that's a great idea qui-" rue started. "better than getting drugged by those crazies. you coming?" quinn asked rue. "no i still got some business to discuss with fez but tell lexi i say hi for me okay?" rue tries to play it cool. "yeah i will. bye rue rue." quinn closed the window and sneaked out to her car.