1.

-3rd persons pov-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Wake up Yoon your going to be late!!"

Lim yoon. The top student, with straight A's, perfect attendance, never missed a day of school, even when she was sick...was about to be late for the first time in her life.

-Yoon pov-

I slowly opens my eyes, vision blurry, sitting up on my fluffy white bed. My hairs messy, as if i just woke up from the best sleep ever. When my vision finally focuses, I reach for my phone and check the time. 7:15am.. WHAT THE FUCK??

"shit shit shit shit" why didn't they wake me up?! I quickly jump out the of the bed, and sprinted to the closet. I quickly threw on the outfit I picked out the night before. A pink and white crop top with a matching jacket and white skirt.

I sprinted to the bathroom,  brushed my teeth, did a dash of makeup and ran to the kitchen

I sprinted to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did a dash of makeup and ran to the kitchen. My mom was looking at me impatiently. Why is she looking at me like that when she's the one who woke me up late.

"Good morning mother." I say rudely.

"Don't give me that sass, you shouldn't rely on me to wake you up, you literally have a phone, you could set an alarm."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. 7:25am. Great looks like I'm not eating till lunch.

"Get your backpack we need to leave or your gonna be late, and we don't need that happening now do we?"

"No mom."

I grab my backpack that was on the counter and walk out the door.

We arrive to the school 5 mins later.

I step out of the car, grab my backpack and was about to close the door before my mom said something.

"You have 5 minutes to make it to class on time, you better make it there on time and if you don't we will have some problems."

Why is she always like this in the morning? I nod my head, refusing to speak because if I do, I know ill say something I don't mean.

I close the car door and, and speed walk to the school building. They scan my face on the machine as they checked me in, usually check in takes 2 mins, so I wasn't there for long. Once I was checked in I speed walked to my first class.

I still have 3 minutes before the bell rings, so its enough time to make it. Its the first day of my Junior year at this school, I don't know why but I just have the feeling I'm going to hate this year.

I found my class, i took a deep breath, opened the door, and walked in.

I greeted my teacher, he goes by Mr. Kang. He had a long face round eyes and a small nose. My god he is hot, is he really a teacher? He greets me back, and pointed too the table I would be sitting at. I spotted Na-yeon and Garam sitting at the table I was assigned to. Thank god I'm not gonna be alone in this class. They were my only friends i had here at this hell hole. I walked to them.

"Surprise."

They both turned and looked my direction, and immediately smiled, got up and opened their arms for a group hug. We sat down and talked for around 10 mins before the the late bell rang. It was 7:45am.

"Good morning class, welcome too Digital World Marketing class" The fuck is that?

About 30 minutes later, we hear a knock at the door. Mr. Kang walks too the door and opens it. Coming through the door was 7 most popular boys at this school, also known as "The Bangtan Boys". They were given that title by the girls here at school because they were a group of guys that were extremely hot, plus there all really close friends. Yeah they are all good looking, but one out of that whole group stands out to me the most. Jeon Jungkook. He is so fine to the point where if he asked me to drink his spit I wouldn't hesitate to give in.

"Where have you guys been its been over 30 minutes since class started?" Mr. Kang asks with slight attitude.

"Meeting." Yoongi tells him coldly.

The 7 boys walk past the teacher, too find an empty table. They are walking to the table Infront of us. INFRONT OF US??? Right on cue Na-yeon and garam both looked at me and then back at them. They sat down at the table and put their bags down. Jungkook was right Infront of me. No way this is real. Would they ever talk to us? oh boy I'm gonna love this class, why? because its not everyday when you get to sit behind THEM.

holy fuck.