4.

"Where did Jungkook go?" Taehyung asked looking around.

"Why are you always worried about him." Jimin asks suspiciously.

"Exactly, don't worry about him, he is his own person he can take care of himself." Hoseok saying agreeing with Jimin.

Taehyung frowned, and looked at Jimin. Taehyung has been trying to stay away from Jimin every since the dinner party 3 days ago. He just wanted to give Jimin time.

-Flashback to 3 days ago-

-Taehyungs pov-

Everyone was sitting at the 14ft dinner table. All 7 family's were chatting, as usual. Us Bangtan Boys are childhood friends, we have known each other since we were in diapers, and our family's have been close friends since their high school days, you could say that everyone here is really close.  Jimin was sitting too my right and Namjoon was to my left.  I was eating my Ribeye steak that everyone knows i love. I look to my right and see Jimin just staring at me. 

"Jimin are you okay? " I ask.

He doesn't answer me at all.

He isn't even touching his food. On his plate is his favorite dish,  grilled chicken squeezed with a special lemon only from America, but why isn't he eating it? Is that even the biggest concern to me? Why is he staring at me?

"Jimin".  I say  once again.

Maybe he is zoned out. I think about shaking him, but i didn't want everyone around me too think I'm picking on him.  I slowly put my hands under the table and reach over for his thigh. Once i touch his thigh i grip it firmly and squeeze. Jimin flinches like he didn't know i had my hands on his thigh. He slowly looks down at my hand, and then to me.

"Jimin are you o-"

"What are you doing?"  He asks quietly, so quiet i could barley hear, but i still manages to hear him.

"You were staring at-"

"Who was i staring at?" Jimin says shifting his eyes back down at hands that were still gripping his thigh.

"Ummm me?" I say turning to look and see if anyone was looking at us.

"You still didn't answer my question, what are you doing with your hand on my thigh?" Jimin says now looking directly at me. Why is he being so serious..

"Well-"

"Do you like me?" What.

He slides my hand off of him and looking at my thighs under the table.

"Because what you just did, just turned me on." Jimin says.  My eyes widen in complete shock. He looks up at me and realized what he just said.

"Oh- oh my god, I'm so sorry! i didn't mean it, completely forget about wh-what i just said". He says while quietly panicking.

My heart is beating so loudly right now, i feel like he can hear it. No way in hell did i just turn him on. Is this real? My bestfriend for the longest time, just told me i turned him on. Wait does this mean he is hard rn? I get curious, and advert my eyes down too where his crotch is, holy fuck. He is so hard right now, you can see his dick print through his pants. I keep staring at it, its like i cant look away. What the fuck? Do i think his dick print is a magnet to my eyes all of a sudden?

"Jimin.." I say taking my eyes off of his pants and onto him.

"Please just forget you heard anyt-"

I move my right hand from my side onto his thighs again, but this time i go past his thigh and rest them on his crotch area.