3.

"What is taking him so long?" Taehyung asks, concerned.

"Maybe he is taking a shit, he did have Taco Bell this morning." Yoongi says laughing.

"Why would his rich ass eat taco bell for breakfast? Out of all the servants he has to make him food, he chooses too eat Taco bell?" Taehyung questioned.

"He asked to get some water, but you know he is known to roam around the school and skip class, so I'm not surprised he is talking this long." Jin says.

"Okay that's a wrap for today, I want your classwork turned to the red bin by 2pm today." Mr. Kang says, then he takes his brief case and walks out of the class.

The class stands and bows respectfully as he leaves. Then everyone slouches in their chair. "I cannot believe we have to be in this one class for another hour and a half" one says, "I miss last year where it wasn't this complicated" another says.  "Whatever at this point, class is over and we can finally eat something" a student says pulling homemade food out of her bag.

"Ill go find him, I want to go to the beach, you guys down?" says Taehyung.

They all agree, and Taehyung walks out the door to go find him.

"I was staring at you."

Fuck.

I look at him in pure shock.

"I didn't expect you too admit it directly.." I say slightly embarrassed.

"And I didn't expect you to come out of the bathroom and stare at me too, so we are kind of even." he says with a slight smirk.

You know what? I walk up too him,  look up at him and stare into his eyes.

He stares back, I think he caught onto what I was doing, but I wasn't going to loose, not to him. We both stare into each others eyes. I was trying to stay focused on not blinking, but I keep getting distracted by how his eyes looked. Those round, black doe eyes looking down at me. I cant help but feel nervous under his gaze, I don't think I can hold for much longer. Does he feel it too? or is it just me? Just as Jungkook was about to speak I hear someone call his name.

"JUNGKOOK??" 

I snap out of my trance which causes me to blink. Damnit.

"I win." Jungkook says while smiling.

Does he know what he does to people when he smiles? What the hell? He looks so cute.

"Shut up." I say looking away from him, about to step back, but before i could do that Jungkook grabs my waist and pulls me towards him.

...what

"Where do you think your going?"

What.

"You cant just get close to me like that and think that it does nothing too me."

WHAT??

"JUNGKOO- oh found you." Taehyung says as he makes his way too us.

"'Cant you see that I'm busy?" He says looking back and forth between me and Taehyung, eyeing him to go away.

"Nope, come on we want to go for a swim at the beach, and you don't have a choice since your driving." Taehyung says as he is gesturing him to follow him.

Jungkook looks away from Taehyung and back at me.

"Dude lets go." Taehyung says getting a little impatient.

"Coming." He says as he takes his hands off my waist. "You got off lucky this time, but if this happens next time I run into you, I wont let you go so easily." Then he walks away with Taehyung.