New Professor and Her Assistant

Previously...

Selena summons the Legendarium, and flips through the pages.

Selena: So many choices~

Icy: Is it possible for you to give us the powers of any legends in the Legendarium even if you don't put us in there, Selena?

Selena: Well...I haven't tried that to anyone so I guess it's possible, Icy.

Icy: Then let's find out, Y/n come here!

Y/n: Yes? *Walks up to Icy and Selena*

Darcy: *Whispers to Stormy* Hey, Stormy.

Stormy: *Whispers back* What?

Darcy: *Whispers back* Is it just me or Icy always keep up calling Y/n.

Stormy: *Whispers back* Tch, She always calls her more than us, Sister.

Selena: Are you ready?

Y/n: I am...are you s-

Selena: Yes, yes. I'm sure, now stand back.

The Trix stands back, standing behind the table.

Selena: ... *flips to the page*

(A/n: So...since this just a fan fic there will be made up legends, Castings of Spells and more in the Legendarium by Me. All original Legends, Castings of Spells and more of the Legendarium credits to Winx Club.)

Selena: This will be perfect. Once upon a time, there was a mysterious and legendary Legend called, Shadow Flames. ... Legendarium! Transform the powers of the Shadow Flame Legend to Y/n!

The powers of The Shadow Flame Legend started to light up the Legendarium and bursting out of it, The light of the Legendarium lighted up Y/n's position and gave her the power.

Selena: Give it a shot.

Darcy: Here, test it on this.

Darcy casts a Cloning Spell Infront of Y/n. Y/n prepares her new Legendarium power to the clone, aims and fires her powers.

Darcy: So....A dark version of Bloom's dragon flame? Tch, Weak.

Selena: It's not Weak, The Legends said that the Shadow Flame Wizard, is someone of a powerful legends know to kind.

Darcy: Tell us more about this Wizard.

Selena: He used to be a kind and admirable wizard from his time. But rumors spread about him about de-throning, will be ruling and (unalive) the royal family. He (The Wizard) fled the village never to be seen and and came back from 12 years later on evil in his eyes and blood.

Stormy: Sweet. Is it possible to summon him without his power?

Selena: I'm not sure-

Stormy: Then figure it out-

Icy: Enough. Back to the Fairy Business