The Seperation of the Queens

"Icicle blast.." Icy said with a low tone and struck it at the door. "I swear if someone tries to save you both, it'll be your last day to see this darkness." She mumbled to herself and flew off going to the office..

Inside the dorm..

"It's freezing.. the ice must be spreading.." Darcy mumbled to herself with a shivering tone.. then you woke up "W-why is it s-so cold?" you asked..

"It's Icy she's gone crazy! That's what." Darcy slowly walked up to the blocked door and begins to cast her spell.. "Gr.. Dark Ray!!" she then blasts it and didn't even got a scratch. "Imp- No. Dark Ray!" she retried it but still didn't get a scratch.

"Let me try." you slowly got up, while Darcy looks at you.. "Don't even try, aren't you sick no more?" she asked.. "Witch of time my heals more faster than lightening can even strike, step aside."

"Why didn't you-" Darcy interrupted "Tell you? Because I knew you weren't this evil dear.." you begin to cast your spell, with death in your eyes "Gr... Time void!" you yelled and casted on to the ice, then smoke came out from the ice..

"Ugh.. hmm.." you looked at the ice, "A scratch.. WHAT?!" Darcy yelled with a surprised tone "Mhm, I can still do better!" you casted the same spell and it did more damage.. "You deal with the witches or anything guarding outside" you said while still firing your spell through the door 

"Alr.." Darcy said and nodded..

Meanwhile at the office..

Someone burst in the office, "Icy! The door you blocked, well it's being obliterated!" Condu (random name) said with a scared tone.. "Really? Fine gather all witches and tell them to stop the people inside that door!" Icy yelled to Condu "Alr, will do." Condu flew out of the office.

"So you like to play rough huh? Let the games begin." Icy mumbles..

Back at the dorm..

"I sense a lot of witched waiting for us.. an ambush." You said "I'll handle this." Darcy move to your front and casted a spell through the key hole "Chaotic Confusion" she whispers.. as a trail of her magic has struck all of the witches outside the dorm.

A lot of witches we're screaming and even others flew off to hide and seek others for help.. you opened the door "How, pathetic can these witches get." you brushed your hair to your back.

"Now where's Icy and Stormy." Darcy walked up to you with a upsetting tone.