Power fever

Icy stormed in the dorm..

"How dare you!" she yelled while pointing at Darcy, "What did I do this time?!" Darcy asked in a aggressive tone. 

"Everything!" Icy replied back, "What the hell is this gotta do with Y/n over here?!" Darcy replied.. "Don't even try to involve her here, if she is sick, busy or not in this tower!!  If it takes just to get rid of you, so be it!" Icy mumbled to herself 

"What?" Darcy asked, "Gr.. ICICLE RAMPAGE!" Icy yelled and casted her spell to Darcy...

Darcy then knew what is going on and turned her front side to you, without you and Icy knowing it was an illusion she hit.

"What?!" Icy exclaimed "I bet you knew her plans! You traitor!" Icy then pointed at you and started to cast another spell to harm your health "once a traitor is always a traitor!" she continued..

"Icicle rampage!" She yelled and shot it at you, not even a minute the real Darcy came in and blocked Icy's spell.

"I knew it nice try, Icy." Darcy said with an aggressive and low tone, "Joining her side huh? Stupid traitors." Icy flew to the door and casted a wall of ice to block it.

"Hey!!" Darcy flew as fast as she could to reach her but failed. "Tch, What's wrong with her head?!" She exclaimed and looks at you..

Darcy knew what was goin on but she couldn't resist it... she flew over to your cold and sleeping body and tucked some hair behind your ear.

"I can't leave you here to freeze, all because of me..." Darcy looks down and thinks of a way..