A Blind Love of a Fairy (P2)

A/n: Shout out to @fire9flame9:)) For liking this story! Thank you!

Previously...

Selena flies in the room.

Selena: Yes, Stormy?

Stormy: Use that book and lock away Prince Blondie in the legendarium.

Selena: Huh? Are you sure?

Stormy: I am and very sure, Selena.

Selena: Alright then.

Selena pointed the book and it appeared Infront of her. She flips through the pages and found a good story to Imprison Sky. She casts a capturing spell and fires it at Sky leading him inside the Legendarium.

Icy: Like a damsel in distress.

Stormy: HAHAAHAHHAHA!

Y/n: The Winx will be searching every dimension just to find him, no matter the cost!

Darcy: You got that right, Honey. *puts arms over her shoulder*

Icy's pov: What the?! HONEY?! And how dare she put her arm on her shoulder!

Darcy: Once the Winx cured pathetic Bloom's eyes they'll be searching right away!

Icy: Tch, yea...

Selena: Are you alright, Icy?

Icy: Of course I am! I gotta do something, excuse me.

Icy flew out of the room, jealous and angry at Darcy.

Darcy: What's her deal?

Stormy: I don't know, Sister.

Selena: Must be the stress or something.

Y/n: I guess.

Meanwhile with Icy flying through the hallway.

Icy's pov:

I lost Sapphire and now Darcy calling Y/n "Honey"?! I can't let this go again...like what happen to Sapphire...I was powerless that time I could protect her... I miss you Sapphire.

Mother...forgive me not protecting Sapphire. I hope you understand. Father....I don't know what to say to you, you left us when we were little and mom as being a single Queen of Daymond.

(Note: Hi it's me A/n. So in the actual and real show of Winx Club at "Icy's Backstory" Her father wasn't mentioned by Sapphire or from the Shaman Witch. So I made this AU that he left the family for a better and richer kingdom.)

(Still Icy's Pov:)

How dare you, Father. Wait...Why am I even calling you that, F/n. (Father name)

Someone interrupted Icy and called her out.

Witch: Icy! Icy!

Icy: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Witch: *gasps* uhm- sorry but 3 fairies are outside with their boyfriends.

Icy: The Winx. Go run along and call other Witches. You all handle them that's your assessment.

Witch: Yes, Icy.