Leave it open

Two weeks Later
Ellie's POV
Well Track season is officially over. I moved on to the state meet and placed 5th overall which is good for me being a freshman. School is going fine, my grades are good and we only have like a month left of school before summer break. Also my birthday is in two days, and I will be 16. The most important thing is that Ryan officially asked me to be his girlfriend and we have been dating now for a couple of weeks. I go to his house some nights and he comes over to mine. I don't like when he comes over because my family is nosy
and makes us keep the door open all of the time.

Ryan was coming over to my house tonight so he can give me my birthday present early since he has baseball on my birthday. Both of my moms are home and they are just relaxing in the living room waiting for dinner to be done cooking. A few minutes later we were all sitting at the table together. "So Elle what do you want to do for your birthday." Mom asked me. "Well I for sure want to go take my drivers test to get my license, and after that I don't know. I'm kind of have been in a chill mood; so maybe if y'all aren't working we can do something small here." "That's fine with us honey." Mama said. We were done eating and Ryan just got to my house and we went upstairs to my room.

Carina's POV
What Ellie doesn't know is that we are throwing her a surprise party on her birthday in two days. I can't believe she is going to be 16! She has no idea that we are doing this. We are having our friends and family come to the station and do the party there. It won't be a lot of people but all of Ellie's close family and friends. We were done eating and Ryan just got to our house, so the teenagers went upstairs. Ellie is obsessed with her boyfriend. They hang out all of the time, usually at his house. I like the kid, he's nice and respectful. I just wish Ellie wasn't so crazy and worried about boys right now.

Ellie's POV
Ryan and I are in my room just talking and sitting on my bed. He gave me my birthday present tonight. He got me a Nike crew neck and a super cute necklace. I'm so thankful for Ryan, he's so sweet and caring. We laid down in my bed and turned on a show we were watching together. We were cuddling, and Ryan leaned over to kiss me which turned into a small make out session, luckily my door is closed. Then Macey decided to bust into my room without knocking or anything because she wanted something from my room. "Macey get out of my room, you don't need to be in here." I yelled at Macey. "No I just need to use your iPad and I want to hang out in here with you guys." Macey said. "No Mace we are watching a show, you can take my iPad if you need it, but where is your iPad?" "Mine is dead and I want to use yours, I want to stay in here though." Macey replied. "Mace just get out of here!" I yelled again. Macey wouldn't leave so I got out of my bed and she took off with my iPad, I went to my door and slammed it shut. She can so annoying at times.

Maya's POV
Carina and I were laying down, relaxing on the couch when we heard the girls arguing upstairs and then the door slammed shut. I really don't even want to know what is happening up there. Macey came downstairs all upset and came over to tell Carina and I what happened. "Honey what's wrong?" I asked Macey. "Well sissy wouldn't let me hang out in her room and I wanted her iPad because mine is dead and then she yelled at me." Macey said all upset. "Sissy was mad I didn't knock and her and Ryan were kissing when I walked in. It was gross." She also added. "Was there door closed or was it open?" Carina asked her. "It was closed." Macey told us. "Okay well we will talk to sissy, but you know you need to knock on her door first if you need to go in there." I told Macey.

Ellie knows the rules about having boys over and she is suppose to keep her door open when being in her room. I decided to walk upstairs and check out what's happening, and surely enough her door was closed again. I walked right in and opened the door, and they had just separated from each other, so I'm sure they were kissing each other in her bed. "Doesn't anyone in this house knock around here?" Ellie asked with an attitude. "A. Why don't you fix the attitude, and B. You know the rule of leaving your door open. Don't close it again." I said and then left her room to go back downstairs to Carina. "That child of ours will be the death of me. She keeps closing her door while Ryan is in there."

Ellie's POV
I swear, my family is so annoying. I felt bad that Ryan kept on seeing my family come in and interrupt us and seeing me get mad at them. Ryan had to go so we got out of my bed and I walked him to his truck. We kissed goodbye and I walked back into my house. "Ellie why do you keep the door closed when you know your not suppose to?" Mama asked me. "Because I'm tired of people coming in while Ryan is over, no one ever knocks before they enter." I said back to her. "Well if you keep it up, you both will not be allowed in your room alone, you both will only hangout downstairs. You don't need to keep your door closed just so y'all can kiss." Mama said. "OMG Macey is such a freaking snitch, that's so annoying. She just gets to barge into my room without permission and I'm the one getting in trouble." I said to my moms. "Macey got talked to about knocking but you still broke the rule. All we ask is to leave the door open. Do you understand?" Maya said. "Fine whatever." And I was about to walk away. "What was that, I'm sorry I didn't hear you." Maya said with a stern voice. "Yes ma'am I understand." And I went upstairs.