First Break up

Ellie's POV
I drove home from the park because I had nothing else to say to Ryan. I don't care if he was drunk or not, he still kissed another girl. He's texting me saying she didn't mean anything to him and that it was a mistake. Damn right it was a mistake but I can't forgive him for that. He still will go out to parties and who knows if this was the first time he has ever done it. I arrived home with a tear stained face and ran inside to tell my moms about it.

My moms were sitting on the couch and I walked over and sat in the middle of them. "Well how was the talk with Ryan?" Mom asked me. "So stupid, he said he was sorry for leaving me at the party and he should have put my feelings first and we should have left because he knew I was uncomfortable." I told them. "What did he say about the kiss? Mama asked. "Oh yeah he didn't remember the stupid kiss!!" "Ryan said he must of have been drunk because he didn't remember it." I said with anger. "And so I yelled at him and said it didn't matter if he was drunk or not and then I left him there and told him we were done." I finished that last part and started to cry.

My moms hugged me while I was crying. I mean I know we didn't date for that long but it still hurts and was my first breakup. I liked Ryan a lot and for him to kiss another girl. I kept on checking my phone because it was blowing up, and it was making me more upset. Ryan was trying to call me all of the time and explain more and he was saying sorry for everything. I was going to respond when my mama grabbed my phone at of my hand. "Hey why did you do that?" I asked my mama. "Because Ellie you need a break, no phone or social media for the rest of the night." She said. "Wait so I breakup with my boyfriend and I'm getting punished?" I asked with a mad tone. "No bug, it's for you're own good, you need time to process and relax and your phone and social media is getting you all worked up. You and Ryan need a break of not talking, so we will give your phone back tomorrow morning. Why don't you go take a shower and we will make dinner and put on a movie or something." My mom told me. You know after she said that, I wasn't that mad over the phone, I probably would have been on it the whole night. I went upstairs to shower and change clothes.

About an hour later I came back downstairs and my moms ordered Chinese which is my favorite. We ate dinner together and I was just in a weird mood. We all went over to the couch and watched one of my favorite movies together which was Marvel Civil War and my mama brought over some ice cream for us to eat during the movie. It was after nine o'clock when the movie ended. Macey was asleep and I was tired and my moms had to work in the morning. I took Macey up to her room and my moms went to their bed. I couldn't get comfortable in my bed. Like I said earlier, my mind is running all over the place and I couldn't sleep. I walked into my moms room and they were still awake. "Hey Elle belle what's up, can you not sleep?" Mama asked me. "Not really my mind won't shut off, can I lay in here with you guys tonight?" I asked them kind of shyly. "Come on in Bug, let's have a sleepover." Mom said. So I jumped in the bed and laid with my moms. Just having them next to me and cuddling with them makes me feel better. I was feeling a lot of emotions and didn't even realize I was silently crying. "Oh baby it's okay, a break up sucks but you will get through it." Mama said. I turned to face her and put my head to her chest and soon enough I fell asleep. "I think you should take Ellie to the station tomorrow to see everyone to get her mind off Ryan. I'll take Macey to the hospital daycare too." Mama said. "Yeah that's a good idea. I texted our group about the whole thing and Andy said Grace wants her to stay the night so she can do that tomorrow night." Maya said back to Carina.