THIRTEEN

"AWWWW"

"Oh for the love of god please shut up." 

The 1A girls (and Aoyama) shot a very irritated glare in the direction of the 1A boys who were sending a just as annoyed stare back. 

"You guys do this every time," Bakugo grumbled, arms folded over his head. 

"It is pretty annoying," mumbled Denki. 

The girls rolled their eyes. 

"We can't help it, they're just so cute," Ururaka said while turning back to the window that loomed over the courtyard. The girls sighed and giggled looking down below at their teachers seated next to each other talking and eating their lunch. 

"You know they're watching us again right?" You asked looking at your boyfriend. 

Shouta chuckled and nodded, "We'll get a break from it this summer." 

"Who knows maybe we've started a clan of stalkers." 

The two of you turn around, the students immediately ducking in shame. The both of you laughed and turned back to each other. Shouta dropped his healed arm around your shoulder and pulled you in to kiss your forehead. Even after a million times, you still can never get used to his gentle touch. Your cheeks warm as a result, remembering all the times where his kisses and touches have been less than gentle. 

"Did you want to help me paint the mural again after classes? You've been helping me a lot lately so don't feel pressured to say-" 

"Yes. Of course, I do. It's the best break I can get from grading assignments and doing hero work." 

You grinned at pressed a firm kiss on his cheek, right below his scar. 

"You're the best. I love you." 

"I love you more." 

Shouta pecked your lips, just before you began to ramble about your painting timeline for the mural. 

...."At this rate, I-we- could finish in two weeks! That's earlier than I anticipated!" 

Shouta smiled and watched you in admiration. You were so excited and passionate. Now it was so obviously clear to him that you were his passion in life. And he was more than eager to let that passion be alongside him for the rest of his life.