ONE

The sun streamed through the wall to wall windows of your art room

The sun streamed through the wall to wall windows of your art room. Being able to call it your room still felt like a dream. It was 30 minutes before classes began for the day and you were organizing the canvases you had stacked. There was a loud knock on the door, and you whipped around to see who it was.

"YOOOOOOOO!" The tall blonde said walking in. You grinned, excited to meet your new coworkers. "You must be the new art babe?" He asks walking towards you. You laugh, hoping that your blush goes down, "Yeah that's me. I'm y/n, and you are Present Mic." He laughed and shook his head, "Call me Hizashi, Present Mic is when I'm on the job- well not this job." You nodded and winked, "Got it Hizashi." He grinned, "All Might said you were cool, sure seems like he was right."

Your eyes widened, "A-All Might said that about me?"

Hizashi nodded, "Yeah! Apparently your portfolio was pretty impressive. To be honest, the dude knows absolutely nothing about art, so I have no idea why Principle Nezu asked for him to help with your interview, but whatever!" You laughed, excited to already have made a friend. Hizashi's eyes suddenly lit up. "Have you met Aizawa yet?!" You shook your head, "No not yet-" Before you could finish your sentence Hizashi yanked your arm, dragging you with him all the way to classroom 1-A. "Oh, Mr. Aizawa!" Hizashi sang loudly, causing the desks to shake slightly. Your attention was turned to a mustard-colored caterpillar-like shape lying on the floor and before you knew it a man stepped out of it.

"Yes?" The man spoke, a tone of tired annoyance in his voice. You knew you had seen him before, but you couldn't pinpoint where. He must've been a pro hero like the rest of your coworkers. He had deep black hair, that rested on his shoulders. His eyes were crimson, partially lidded with a sense of exhaustion. He seemed poised and stoic, and as he stepped closer you could see his features more clearly. A light mustache and beard hovering over his lips that broke into a small smile as Hizashi introduced you.

"This is y/n, she's the new art babe!" You chuckled at the new nickname and extended your hand, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Aizawa." He took it and shook it politely; you couldn't help but notice how calloused his hands were. "So, you teach class 1-A. I hear it's a wild bunch." He shook his head and laughed softly, "That's one way of putting it." You looked down at your watch and blinked, "Shit is that the time?!" You looked back up at Hizashi and Aizawa, "It was super great meeting you guys, but I have to go finish prepping my classroom." You waved at the two of them before running back to your classroom.

Hizashi grinned and turned to Aizawa. "She seems so cool! Look Shota we just made a new friend!" Aizawa rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, why don't you go teach or something Hizashi." Hizashi pouted and blew a raspberry at Aizawa, the vibrations causing his hair to fly back. Hizashi smirked and headed towards his classroom.