TEN

"Alright everyone, settle down and get on the bus

"Alright everyone, settle down and get on the bus." 

Shota stood outside the door of the bus, waiting for his students to get inside; they were going to USJ today for rescue training. 

Once all the students sat down, with the help of Tenya's frantic shouts, Shota rested his head against the window tiredly. He was exhausted, he didn't sleep one-bit last night. He was consumed by guilt. Seeing Y/N upset, not to mention crying, filled his chest with pain. He couldn't believe he had hurt the one who he had feelings for. That too, he came to admit he had feelings for her. He had denied it for so long and it had become what had torn them apart. He couldn't get the image of her eyes welling up with tears out of his head. 

He began to doze off, his lack of sleep catching up to him. As the bus drove to USJ, Aizawa found himself dreaming about cradling Y/N in his arms. 

Meanwhile, back at UA, you were setting up the pottery wheels that were just shipped in. Moving around tables and placing the new wheels down. You huffed as you set another heavy machine down. You decided to sit down since your arms were aching from moving so much. Rubbing your forearms, you leaned back and tried to focus on your breathing and not the thoughts of yesterday's events trying to creep into your mind. 

You heard a familiar set of footprints and blinked, looking to see who was walking in the hall. 

"Toshinori-san!" You beamed at the hero in his smaller form. 

He stopped in his tracks and gave you a shy wave. 

"Hello Y/N-chan." 

He stepped into the classroom and looked around curiously at the new set up and machines. 

"What's all this?" 

"Pottery wheels!" You grinned, extending your arms out towards the machines. "The students just finished their acrylics on canvas unit, so now we're doing pottery! After that I plan on getting them started with oil paints, then oragami, possibly wood carving, water colors, and maybe even leather work and-" 

Toshinori chuckled, amused at your excitement. 

"Seems the students will definitely get the chance to be creative." 

You nodded proudly and smiled. 

"My hope is that each student will like at least one unit I present to them...hey wait, weren't you supposed to go to USJ today?" 

He blinked and looked down sadly. 

"Yes, but I was foolish this morning and helped stop a couple of low-level villains on my commute here. I've wasted much of my energy, but I'll probably stop by near the end and say something positive." 

"You're always good at that. And don't be too hard on yourself, you made a difference in the lives of a few people this morning. Thats important." 

He smiled bashfully at your encouraging words. 

"Thank you I appreciate that." 

You nodded and began to open up large boxes with stoneware clay blocks inside. 

"Want to mess around with the wheels for a bit? Might help you distress." 

He eyes the clay and the wheels and gave a soft smile. 

"Sure why not, it beats Nezu lecturing me." 

You laughed and grabbed two blocks of clay, setting them on two wheels. You slipped on your smock and tossed an extra to Toshinori. He tied it as tight as he could, but it still sat loosely on his skinny frame. You tried to hold back your giggle as you sat down, Toshinori following your actions. 

You turned on the wheel and cupped the clay in your wet hands. Toshinori watched closely, his large hands covering much of the brick of clay you had given him. You hummed your instructions to him as he followed along, trying his best not to mess up. 

"So you could do a cup, or a mug, or a bowl, or a-" 

"A mug sounds good," He smiled softly. "One that would fit my hands would be nice." 

You couldn't help but laugh at his words and give him more instructions of how to mold the clay into a cup-like shape.  Once he finished his lopsided and very large mug, he waved good bye and made his way to the USJ. 

You were finishing up your vase (which had impressed Toshinori very much), when the sound of jewelry clanking together and boots clicking on the floor filled your ears. You looked up to see Hizashi leaning against the door frame, with an expression you hadn't seen on his face before. Fear

The sight of him filled you with guilt. You had used him and he even confronted Aizawa about his feelings. You were so furious yesterday, you even brushed off Hizashi, who you know only wants the best for you. 

But there was no time to relish in sorrow, you were far too alarmed by his face. 

"Y/N, Toshi..." His eyes were wide with horror, darting around the room as if searching for an escape. You stood up, wiped the clay off your hands and walked towards the frantic blond. 

"Hizashi what wrong?" 

He loomed over you, his mouth seemed to be permanently stuck in a gaping frown. 

"I-I-" 

You cupped his face and brought him down to your level, looking at him sternly. He gulped and shut his eyes tight as tears began to fall down his cheeks. 

"USJ has been attacked, a-and Aizawa is hurt, bad." 

Those words made your stomach drop. You had seen Aizawa come to school scratched up from the previous nights low-level villains, but the way Hizashi was reacting, you knew this was more than a few black and blue bruises. 

You removed your hands from his face shakily, your mouth fell open, you couldn't speak. Hizashi quickly took your hands in his, giving them a tight squeeze. 

"I have to go and help, b-but I'll see you at the hospital right? I'm sure some students and staff would love to see you there." 

He gave you a weak smile. You nodded, the tears now falling down your cheeks. You were terrified, such a reaction from Hizashi and to learn that your students and your co-workers were injured made you want to curl up and sob. 

But there was no time for that. You gave Hizashi a tight hug, his long arms wrapping around you. You both sniffled and shook. There was one main thing on your mind, Aizawa's safety. You pulled away, red puffy eyes looking back at each other. 

"I'll see you there."