Chapter 15

"Well, this conversation should go smoothly... Wang."

His eyes go wide.

I finally made him sweat

I touch my ears. "Hearing tones has its perks." I ignore the chill on my stomach.

Stupid Robe

"I remembered your voice from when you brought your grandpa to the hospital. I didn't know who you were because of the masks everyone wears here. You just made one little mistake." I raise a finger: the middle one. "You couldn't wait until you got into a suitable room to uncover your tattoos."

I look into his eyes. Ignoring the awkward feeling is hard considering he starts looking back into mine. "When I approached you at the staircase, I was in shock because I realized that you were the man who almost let your grandfather die because of your irresponsibility. Also, you're the man I always wanted to meet again: to fight" A chuckle escapes me. "I guess you should thank the old man for saying your name."

"I guess you should thank me too then." He catches me off guard.

"Say that again?"

"If I would've never beat the hell out of you, he wouldn't be fighting tonight."

My lips curl up. "I guess so. But..." I kick my heels off again, and secure the robe. "As of now, I still want that rematch."

He laughs. "Here? Now? I could have anything on me and you ask for a fight?"

"Did you not watch me get sexually assaulted?"

He chuckles. "You handled it yourself."

I'm too stunned to speak😯🙊

"Yes! At the price of my violation! At the price of what little dignity this -ngh GAAHH!" I hold up my fists. "Fight. Now!"

He lays his bag down. After tying his puffy hair into a loose ponytail, he looks back at me. "What's your problem?"

"YOU! You're my biggest problem!!"

"You just want someone to take your anger out on." He reveals his abs by raising his shirt.

Sexy tattoos

I clench my fists. "Well duh!"

Who would've thought I'd get two rounds

"Fine then, but what do I get out of it?"

"Your life if I don't end up killing you."

"Really?" He sighs with a smirk. He's been waiting for this moment too.

I run towards him.

Not a good attack, but also, not the real one. Slow down: fake a punch. Let him catch it. Fake another punch. Instead of kicking him, yank your arms away across your chest. Now I'm low, and he left his chest open. Secure the back leg

Thump

"Owh!" He groans as he falls into his back.

My leg returns to it's palace on the ground. My knuckles sting but I'm not finished, not by a long shot. For the first time in years I want to fight. It brings be back to that kiddy feeling of wanting to be big and strong.

Slobber shoots from my mouth as Blood hits me in the jaw. "You act like this is some cartoon that lets you think in a fight."

I kick him in the balls as he talks; he topples over in ultimate pain. "Good point, Blood." I giggle.

He releases a hard groan as his fist extends to me... straight to my own V spot. "OWW!"

Racist wanna be cool piece of- HE LITERALLY PUNCHED ME IN THE COOCH! WHO DOES THAT?!?