Chapter 20

Slurp! Slurp! Pop! The candy here is outrageous!

(I was looking for a black outfit to go but BABYYYYY!!! YOU SEE THIS???)

I make it to the noodle shop and wait... Alone. "I knew he wouldn't show." I open another candy and throw the paper in a nearby recycling bin. This candy is amazing!

"Black person.8" I hear.

With a smirk, I turn around. There he is all alone in black. He pulls up on a small car and gets out. His hair shines in the golden sunset.

"You really want that fight, huh

"You really want that fight, huh. Thought you'd no show." I cross my arms. "Just accept that I'm sexy to ya, Ch*ng. You always bring up skin, but not my face. You scared that if you look closer-"

"My eyes will melt."

"Lame ah comeback." Still hurt tho. I dust fingers on my black shorts. I accidentally put on the sexy shirt, so my chest is out. "We doing this now?" The black jacket slides of my shoulders with a bulky sound from the jean fabric folding quickly.

"You always strip." He rolls his eyes.

"I have to be loose." He doesn't respond.

I look at the now, dark sky above us. "After today, I never want to see you again in fear of me killing you."

He suddenly laughs. "Wǒ."

(Me?)

My toes curl; something is behind you. "Duì, you. You gonna kill a Doctor?"

He smirks. "Maybe."

I sigh and lean to act as if my guard is down. "You Asians- no, Chinese- are ludacris. Malignant by nature, yet you hide it so we'll behind the treaties and slim actors and models. Pathetic and it's psycho. How do we fear the people that kidnap kids for sex, organs and labor while making money from it, but -in your terms- your kind can't lift 100 pounds?"

"The answer is simple." A piece of hair flies into his mouth, but he plays with it.

Eew

"We own the Weapons." He says.

Triad TouristsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara