Chapter 30

⚠️🚨

Warning! Detailed sexual content ahead. This entire chapter is it, so please, do not report the book. First, I will write a brief scene and then it gets to the kinks.

I'm so devoted I watched🟧⬛for the first time in 4 years! 4 years, ok? I was doing research!! Stuffs was disgusting but I CAN'T DISAPPOINT

Chapter 31 may be written and completed before this is posted (hopefully)

Enjoy✨✨

Scene 1: Brief

We spend the next few minutes trying to swallow one another's spit until our mouths are dry. "Stop playing now." When I say that, he pulls at my small bottoms.

I quickly climb out of them and pull my prize out. Without getting them down good, I slowly slide myself onto him and rest. "You're my ride home." I giggle.

He closes his eyes when I start moving. I go slow at first, but I get bored and speed the pace. He grabs my butt and squeezes it as I ride. While I'm looking at the ceiling in sexual pleasure, his hot hand wraps around my throat softly.

"Huh!" I tap his hand. "It's tight."

"I know." He plays with my neck, running up against the part that makes me shake.

I drop moving. "Since you wanna play, go find somebody else to nut. You choked me enough already." He laughs and let's go. "I won." I say as I rip the rest of our clothes off.

"Sure about that?"

"Yes." I start moving again. On the second or third stroke, my body is lifted. "What the- Xi- Wang!" My eyes widen.

He takes me to the nearest wall and spreads my legs while still in me. "What he hell?" I try to move, but he holds my bent legs by the back of my knees.

I suddenly feel the best 😻 pleasure ever!

I wrap my hands around his body and basically start screaming for him to keep going. "Oh my go- oh! Blood!" He struggles to hold my knees from sweat.

His balance falters, causing him to lean on one leg a little while still inside of me. "AH!" I let him finish while in ecstasy.

He pulls out and guides me back to the couch. He raises one leg on the couch side. I blink away the flashback of Xin doing the same thing just a little while ago and enjoy the rest of my ride getting hit from behind like I like it. It's all about him, I only cum once for good reason...but it did feel good.

Our bodies make a 'pop' sound when he suddenly pulls out. "Gone in a few positions." He finishes on the floor and lightly sits me down.

"Enjoy it?" I ask with a smile.

He answers with a smile since he's out of breath. "I take back everything I said about you."

"Good, now get out." I stand and force myself to walk straight.

I hear his chuckle behind me as I grab my shorts. I go lay in the bed and the last thing I hear for the night is the front door closing.