Jackal x Lion

Ship Name: JackLion
Requested by: Me
Smut: Yes
Plot: Jackal and Lion are on a mission together and Jackal is checking Lion out more than he should and it catches Lion's attention.

Olivier was currently waiting on Ryad, Finka, Zero, and Glaz to come along with him since they were all assigned a mission together to secure the bomb in Outback as a training exercise. Olivier sighed softly and he fixed his hair before Ryad walked over and pat him on the back. "Hey, you alright?" He asked him softly as Olivier just nodded and huffed. "Fine, Ryad, just waiting on you slowpokes." He said with a small chuckle at the end.

Ryad chuckled a bit and looked down at the younger male since he was a couple inches shorter than Ryad and he got a glimpse of his face. "You still have that bandage over your right eye?" Ryad asked as Olivier perked up a little bit and he nodded. "Yeah, I have to take it off whenever we get back. I just keep forgetting to take it off." Olivier explained and Ryad nodded.

The other three finally showed up and they were deployed out to the Outback unit and was preparing themselves. Ryad couldn't help but grab another glimpse of Olivier and how handsome he looked in the ravish sunlight that exposed their skins. He bit his bottom lip before Zero began talking and he snapped out of it to pay attention to the plan. Ryad was to stay by Lion and use their abilities together to drag them out of hiding while Zero and Glaz stays watching. And of course Finka will be on standby with adrenaline surges.

Ryad and Olivier were sent out first and they were sneaking their way in so they could began their part of the plan. Olivier looked at Ryad. "You ready?" He asked and Ryad nodded without hesitation. "Let's see what hides in the dark." He grinned and moved in while Olivier activated his scan. "I'm detecting movement." Olivier said through his ear piece to everyone to hear and the tags showed up on their radars.

After a long battle, their mission was a success. They won from the overtime match point of the practice. Olivier and Ryad were celebrating together and getting a little tipsy. "Hey, Ryad, I gotta ask you something." Olivier said with a small smile on his face. Keep in mind they haven't gotten to drink yet. Ryad looks at him and nodded. "Sure, ask me anything." He said with a smile. "Alright. You were checking me out before the mission started, weren't you?" He asked, cutting straight to the point. Ryad got flustered and immediately cleared his throat.

"H-Huh?? W-What do you mean by that?" He asked as he began to stutter. Olivier smirked a little and stood up from the bench (since they were still in HQ but they were alike in the locker room) and he sat on Ryad's lap and basically straddled him. Ryad gasped in surprise and he immediately held on to Olivier's hips so he wouldn't fall off and hurt himself. "Tell me, Ryad~" he cooed in the older man's ear and Ryad got goosebumps all over his skin.

"F-Fine, yeah, I-I was. I couldn't h-help myself.." he said in a flustered way and hides his face from Olivier's vision. Olivier just smiled and straddled him more which rubbing their crotches together. Ryad held back a moan, but Olivier didn't. Ryad tightened the grip on Olivier's hips and the younger male gasped softly.

Ryad began to attack Olivier's neck in soft and rough kisses and the younger male whimpered in delight. "Olivier..have you been a good boy or a bad boy...?~" Ryad asked as he bit Olivier's ear gently and he heard a soft moan. "B-Bad~" he whimpered out and Ryad smirked. "That's my honest boy~" he purred softly before kissing Olivier with lust and passion in his body.

Ryad and Olivier both began to strip of each other's clothes and was in the back part of the lockers so nobody could see them as clearly and Olivier was enjoying every second of this. "P-Please p-punish me for b-being b-bad~" Olivier whimpered out as Ryad spanked him a couple of times. "M-Mmmhhh~" he purred out as Ryad licked Olivier's chest and stomach.

"Never thought I would be having sex with a Frenchie." Ryad said as a joke and Olivier rolled his eyes but was smiling. "Same, but with a hot Spanish dude~" he cooed out and that turned Ryad on even more. "Open that pretty mouth of your's Olivier~" Ryad cooed and the younger male obeyed immediately. Ryad put three fingers in Olivier's mouth and the younger male began to wet them quickly.

"I've always wanted to do this with you, Olivier." Ryad confessed as the younger male blushed a bit while wetting the fingers in his mouth. After a solid minute and a half, he pulled his fingers away and he bent Olivier over the bench they were sitting on and he inserted one finger in his anal. Of course, that was rewarded with a moan from Olivier.

Ryad began to thrust the finger in and out slowly and Olivier was whimpering and whining for more already. Ryad chuckled and inserted a second digit and Olivier moaned a little louder when he felt it inside of him. "T-This feels so good mon amour (my love)~" Olivier said as he was buckling under Ryad.

Ryad had a satisfied smile on his face before adding the third digit and starting to thrust them faster to stretch Olivier out even more. When he felt that the French man was ready, he pulled his fingers out and kissed him deeply before pushing his erect cock between Olivier's ass cheeks, which led to Olivier kissing back and moaning loud against the Spanish man's lips.

"I'll let you adjust, my love." Ryad whispered in Olivier's ear and he nodded a bit as he kissed him more. He admired Olivier below him and how the younger male was so submissive to him. Only him. "Are you going to be my good boy?~" Ryad cooed out as he began thrusting slowly into Olivier and the man beneath him whimpered a "yes sir" out.

After a little bit, Ryad was pounding relentlessly into Olivier, which of course the man was left drooling and moaning uncontrollably underneath him. "I'm so close baby~" Ryad panted out as Olivier was drooling and gripping the bench while his hips were being gripped tightly as Ryad was chasing his own climax.

Olivier gave out a loud man at the same time Ryad did and they both came at the same exact time. Both men panted heavily and was trying to catch their breath. Ryad laid next to Olivier and kissed him softly. "Let's do this again sometime~" he chuckled while Olivier panted and nodded. "Yeah, let's do that." He said and kissed him tiredly before both men fell asleep.