Thermite x Thatcher

Ship: Thatmite / Thatchmite
Requested by: my boyfriend
Smut: Yes
Plot: Thatcher is working on a boat he has been wanting to make and he asks Thermite for help. It all takes a turn of surprise when they finish.

Mike was working on his boat, he has been at it for quite some time today. But altogether he had been working on this boat since March. It was a hot June day and he was sweating like crazy.

On the other hand, Jordan was always offering his assistance to Mike but just kept getting pushed away. Mike had always been stubborn around Jordan since they didn't get along all that well.

Mike came back inside headquarters and was wiping his forehead of the sweat he had on his head and face and Jordan saw this. "Hey Mike, hard day outside?" He asked and Mike just shoved him out of his way without saying a single word to him.

Jordan fell on his ass and he just rolled his eyes before he felt his blood beginning to boil quickly. "Why the fuck do you hate me, Mike?!" He shouted at him and Mike looked back at Jordan and flipped him off and left.

Jordan ended up following him out to the boat later and he was secretly helping out. Mike didn't know about anything until Jordan had accidentally made something snap with his foot and Mike flipped around with his gun and shot, but luckily missed.

Jordan's heart was racing and he was staring at Mike with feared eyes. "You almost shot me you crazy fool!" He shouted and Mike growled and took him by the collar. "Shut up! You're not supposed to even be here, Thermite!" He yelled.

Mike never called Jordan by his real name, it was never heard of. Jordan just pushed him away from himself and dusted himself off. "I just wanted to help you out, Mike. What the fuck is your problem with me? HUH?!" He shouted

Mike just slammed his fist right against Jordan's head and pinned him there. Jordan hissed in pain and looked up at the British male. "My problem with you is you're always up my fucking arse about everything!" Mike yelled right in his face.

Jordan flinched and he looked away slightly and tried pulling away. "B-Because I just wanted to help..." he said in a soft tone that made Mike calm down a little bit and realize he was going a little too far. "Therm I-.." he sighed.

He made Jordan look him right in the face and they both stared at each other until Mike broke the silence. "Jordan, I'm sorry." He said and Jordan blushed hard after he heard Mike finally say his real name.

"M-Mike you..c-called me b-by my name.." Jordan said in pure shock and Mike rubbed Jordan's cheek gently. "I've been so uptight about finishing the boat, I've snapped at you. Just when we were on good terms I snapped." Mike said softly and Jordan cupped his face.

"Listen, Mike, I understand. It's alright." He said and both men looked at each other before closing their eyes and leaning in. They kissed each other passionately and Mike's hands dropped from Jordan's face down to his waist and held him there.

Jordan wrapped his arms around Mike's neck and deepened the kiss and made a small bit of noise. Mike chuckled and ended up lifting him up by his thighs and ass to carry him to the inside of the boat where he had a room there incase he'd want to sleep out there.

Jordan whimpered softly when he felt Mike kiss his neck and collarbone. "Relax, let me take care of you." Mike said lowly and it turned Jordan on. "M-Mike..~" he moaned out softly when he felt Mike grinding against him as they were both being stripped of their clothes.

Mike picked up Jordan and laid him flat on his back against the bed and held his legs up to his chest and spreads them. He then kissed Jordan and lubed himself up and stuck his fingers in his hole. Jordan was moaning and drooling a little and his cheeks were flustered red.

After the British male prepared the American underneath him, he lined up and put his tip in. That only caused Jordan to moan and whimper Mike's name out gently. Mike chuckled and started thrusting in and out of the American man underneath him slowly.

Mike's pace was getting faster and Jordan's moans were getting louder, the male even rolled his eyes to the back of his head from how much pleasure he was getting from Mike pounding him hard and deep.

Jordan screamed Mike's name and eventually came on their chests and Mike wasn't too far behind, he pulled out of Jordan and smiled at him. "Get on your knees, love." He ordered with a shit-eating grin.

Jordan obeyed and he got on his knees and did exactly what Mike was thinking. Jordan felt Mike thrusting in his mouth and the vibrations of Jordan's moans made Mike lose his mind and eventually spill everything in the American's mouth and way down his throat.

Both men panted heavily when they were laying next to each other and Mike kissed Jordan softly. "That's what I have against you, your beauty." He said and Jordan rolled his eyes bit with a smile and they both fell asleep right after.