Lion x Doc

Ship: DocLion
Requested by: Me
Smut: Yes
Plot: Doc starts remembering the past with him and Olivier, on the other hand Olivier is trying to forget about it and move on from the horrid past. It takes an unexpected twist to make them both forget about it.

Gustave was currently working in his doctor's office since he was very busy on the cold December afternoon. Olivier happened to be one of those patients that he had to attend to since he had recently got hurt during some training with Ryad and Håvard.

Olivier was currently laying there in his hospital bed and he groaned quietly. He was wishing Gustave would come check on him already to see if he was given the big OK to go back to the field. He was wanting to save lives because it's his job.

Gustave walked in and he looked at Olivier. "You seem anxious today." He said blandly and Olivier rolled his eyes. "Am I good to get back to the field or not, Doc?" He asked as he sat up from his hospital bed but was immediately pushed down gently by Gustave. "No. Three more days, Olivier." He said.

"Aw what?!" Olivier exclaimed and tried to protest. "I'm perfectly fine! Look at me!" He growled but Gustave just rolled his eyes. "Be patient, Olivier." He said and started writing stuff on his clipboard full of medical papers of his patients.

Olivier just flipped him off and he laid back in his hospital bed and he tried to relax. "Yeah yeah, whatever doctor dearest." He mocked at Gustave but that earned him a slap upside the head. He huffed and rubbed the back of his head and Gustave left. "What an asshole.." Olivier mumbled to himself before going to sleep.

A few long hours had passed and Gustave was having a mental breakdown from remembering Olivier and his choices that costed him the life of his best friend. He wanted to take his anger out so he marched straight in to Olivier's room and he stopped in his tracks when he saw the younger male sleeping.

"Damn it..he's asleep..I wanted him awake so I could hear him scream when I beat his face in.." he muttered to himself and tried to regain his composure but as soon as he attempted it, Olivier woke up. "Huh..? What're you doing here, Doc?" He asked groggily and sat up.

"Why am I here? Oh, you know, the fact that I still hate your guts for costing my best friend his life." He snarled at Olivier and the younger male groaned. "Not with this fucking bullshit again!" He yelled and held his head. "Look. I'm sorry for what I did but it was a choice I had to fucking make. Why can't you put it in the past?!" Olivier fired back and Gustave got in his face.

"I can't put it in the past if it still haunts us both to this very day." He hissed and Olivier ended up slapping him away from his face. "Don't ever get in my fucking face again or I'll beat it in." Olivier threatened and Gustave was on the floor holding his sore cheek and he quietly winced in pain.

Olivier immediately looked and felt guilty and he sighed softly while looking down. Suddenly he got out of his bed when he wasn't supposed to and he helped him up to his feet. "O-Olivier get back to b-..." he was cut off from Olivier kissing him on the lips and holding him close.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry for slapping you Gus, I just get fired up easily like that. I know you'll never forgive me for what I just did or what I had to do back then. But I don't want you to hate me for a choice I had to make that saved countless others." He said and looked down at the older male.

"Gus, I love you." Olivier confessed and noticed the doctor was lost for words and couldn't find the words to speak. "I-...O-Olivier..w-what did you j-just say..?" Gustave asked shakily and Olivier looked while raising an eyebrow. "I love you, Gustave." He repeated. Gustave's heart felt different, his body was tingling. What was it called!

He looked up at Olivier and he kissed him immediately with lust in his eyes. Olivier kissed back and picked up Gustave and set him on the hospital bed. "Olivier.." he whispered softly and hugged him while they began to kiss each other again.

A few minutes went by and hands were roaming around each other and they were both completely stripped of their clothes and making out on Olivier's hospital bed. They were grinding against each other and he Gustave whimpered out softly. "H-Hurry up before I-I have to leave~" he sat on Olivier's lap with his back laying against the taller male's chest.

Olivier chuckled and he prepared both of them and he asked Gustave if he was ready. The doctor nodded and gulped before gasping loudly when he felt Olivier slot himself in when he held his legs up. Olivier groaned quietly in pleasure and he kissed the back of Gustave's neck as he started thrusting slowly a couple minutes later.

Faint moans were heard from the doctor's office as Gustave was getting pounded by Olivier and he was drooling while he was riding on Olivier's cock. "F-Fuckkkk Olivier!!~" he moaned out as he was riding to his orgasm. Olivier growled and sucked on Gustave's neck and pounded deeper inside of him and held his hips down as he came deep inside of him.

Gustave was still trying to reach his climax and he whimpered out as Olivier started stroking Gustave off and the doctor cried out Olivier's name as he came all over Olivier's chest and stomach. Both men panted and hugged each other. "I love you too.." Gustave whispered as both men passed out of exhaustion.