UPDATE : June 2022

Hey! It's been a while since I've been on here.

First off, thank you all so much for reading my thirteen year old's brain child. I'm turning 19 this year and watching this story grow from something I wrote for fun into something I can laugh at and joke about is honestly one of the coolest and funniest things that has ever happened to me. I recently watched season four of the show and it is safe to say, I have been in love with Stranger Things since it first came out in 2016 and I will love it forever. (Also, I was wrong about 10 seasons, but 5 is still pretty good eh).

Also fun fact: I currently go to Emerson College lolz.

I also thought it would be a good idea to summarize my thoughts regarding season four here, so:

I absolutely love Eddie and (have always loved) Steve, despite what you may think. I also did really enjoy the horror aspect of this season and also... JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER?? That man has been in literally everything, like what is even going on????

Also Chrissy deserved so much better (Also, Sadie Sink in All Too Well 10 Minute Version TV FTV... So iconic of her and Taylor)

So as I write this while rewatching season four, I just want to thank all of you once again for reading and engaging with this fan fiction of mine, and I hope you all were able to escape from the real world for a little while and laugh. I also did read all of your comments, so if you randomly see me replying to them now, you know why hehe.

Thank you besties!!!

From your absolute favorite person ever,

Me :) Annie