#Jancy? - Part 1

This starts off with a real life POV of Nancy and in the middle of the story there will be other POV's because, not everything happens in a phone....

Nancy's POV

I was sitting in my room listening to the radio when I heard Mike and Will discussing about me and Jonathan. Like, seriously? We aren't together, we're just friends. Me and Steve broke up a few days ago as he is moving.

I slowly go and listen to their conversation..... Turns out they're talking about this to Lucas, Dustin and Eleven is listening. Great!

"Mike! Can you add me to the convo?" I ask.

"Um...... Sure" Mike replies

Mike has added Nancy to the chat "#Jancy?"

Jonathan: Mike! You were not supposed to add her!!!

Mike: I had to. It concerns her as well.

Nancy: Wait why is this chat called Jancy?

Lucas: Well, we talking to your Jonathan and then Dustin mentioned Steve, and this convo started. Jonathan has been reading all the messages but hasn't sai anything until now.....

El: Yeah.... It's weird.

Mike: Mmhmm... It's like Jonathan wants to know, but he doesn't want to talk about it.

Mike OMG!!!! I took a picture of Nancy's face:

 See..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jonathan: lol.... um, you look pretty?

Dustin: AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I knew it! He likes her as more than a friend!

Mike: Even friends can say you look pretty without liking the other person.... so.....

El: Wait! So you don't like me? :(

Mike: NOOOO!! I meant like how Lucas said Max looked pretty today..

Eleven: Oh... :)

Lucas: MIKE! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE!

Mike: Well now everyone knows....

Jonathan's POV

Oh my god! I said Nancy looked pretty and I completely mean it. But how I am supposed to tell her that in person? 

And suddenly I got an idea!

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Cliffhanger! I'm to lazy to write the idea so I'll do it in the next update! I might not update tomorrow as I have to go for a dinner!

This was a really boring chapter but, Vote, comment and share the story with  others! 

See ya later strangers

~ Annie