Welcome Max

A/N This is in real life and text

Mike's POV

Me and Eleven rushed home and saw everyone including Jonathan and Nancy in the basement.
"Where were you guys? We've been here for like an hour!" Lucas questioned.
"I told you we were in the woods.... I needed to see something."

Max's POV

I was told that I need to meet Mike at his house today.

Max has started a chat
Max: Hey Mike
Mike: Sup
Max: So should I come now?
Mike: Yeah. Come right now.
This chat has ended

I ran to his house, got greeted by his mom and went to the basement.

I did not expect so many people. Mike, Eleven, Dustin, Will, Lucas(my heart skipped a beat), Nancy his sister and Jonathan, Will's brother.

Mike's POV

Max was staring at us like as if we were going to kill her. Lucas got up and said
"Hey Max. Why don't you just sit down. There is a lot you need to known."

We told her everything... Even Will's mom came and told her part of the story.

Max listened intently without any questions. She wasn't shocked or disgusted, but she was really sad and depressed. 

Max's POV

I listened to their story. Even Will's mom came over and told us a bit of it. I still couldn't believe they wanted to tell me this. They trusted me so much. I felt really happy.

Lucas's POV

I held Max's hand the entire time. In the end she said:

"I can't believe you would me tell all of this. You all trust me and I trust you. But why would you tell me this?"

Eleven coughed. Really loudly to get Max's attention. Max looked at her and she kept on pointing to me.

Max's POV

Eleven kept pointing Lucas and I was sooooooooo confused. Finally she said:
"Max. We told you all of this because of him."
Lucas was blushing furiously. He said:
"I um... Really like you."
I stood there shocked. Nancy squealed. Mike was smiling like mad and Will and Dustin were just staring at me like as if I was gonna rip out their eyeballs.
"Hahahaha. I guess it's obvious that I like you too." I replied, blushing.
"So... what's their ship name? Mucus or Lax?" Eleven asked. Everyone laughed.

General POV

The entire gang excluding Nancy, Jonathan and Joyce played D&D. It was fun.

Max was really glad that she was part of a really crazy group and was wondering when the next adventure would be.

----------------------------------------------
Sup ppl! That was 425 words. It probably sucked but I really enjoyed writing it. Tell me what else I should do. Like what should the next adventure be? Barb coming back to life?

Tell me in the comments.

See ya later Strangers!
~ Annie🌴