Is this love?

Quick AN: this chapter is still in the draft phase!

     I woke up a few hours later or at least I think, it was dark outside and raining like usual. Jesse was asleep next to me making the most adorable noises, I listened for a bit admiring him as I studied his breathing like I was going to be quizzed on it. I sat up and propped myself against the head of the bed, the cuts on my thigh were almost completely healed. I pulled up my shirt to look at my gunshot wound.. well it's definitely healing. It looked like a red pussy hole dug into me, oozing a mix of blood and yellow puss. That's suuuuper attractive. I go to touch it and Jesse grabs my hand "don't touch" he said in a groggy voice. When the fuck did he wake up am I really that blind to my surroundings? That answer is yes, yes I am. "How do you feel?" He asked sitting up next to me. "I'm fine it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it did before", I said smiling at him. "That's great princess," he said smiling back "Would you like to shower my love," he asked running his fingers through my unwashed hair. "That's a marvelous idea you're highness", I said we both giggled. He stood up coming over to my side of the bed. "I'm going to take your IV out okay? Try not to move it will only hurt for a second" I nodded at him turning my head away. He pulled it out carefully but swiftly I flinched a little squeezing my eyes shut. "Are you okay"? He asked, cleaning my arm where it was inserted. "Yeah it wasn't that bad," I said looking back at him. "See I told you no biggie" he smiled pulling up my shirt. "Looks much better today," he said sounding cheerful, "I think it looks disgusting" I grimaced. "Don't worry it will just get better from here it's all a part of the healing process. Would you like to try and stand?" He asked holding out his arm. Oh my god, the muscles on this man choke me pls. "Yeah that would be great" I Sighed pulling myself to the side of the bed. "Just grab onto me, if you fall I will catch you I promise" Jesse soothed. I began pulling myself up onto unsteady legs holding onto his arm, my legs felt wobbly for a second but Jesse helped me steady myself. I took one step forward gripping onto his arm like I was falling off a cliff. He didn't seem to mind. We slowly wobbled over to the bathroom where he helped me sit down.

        The bathroom was gorgeous, full of vintage items and old paintings. "You like it?" he asked helping me pull my shirt off. "It's beautiful, it looks like it costs more than me." I snickered "No sum of money could amount to you my love", he cooed giving me a kiss on my cheek. My face turned tomato red burning with embarrassment. "oh come now you don't get flushed that easily do you?" he chuckled planting another peck on my forehead. which only made me blush harder. He walked over to the waterfall shower and turned the knob. "Do you like it hot?" he asked turning to me. I was still flushed with embarrassment "Yeah that would be nice" I said smiling at him. "Okay, do you want help?" he asked reaching out to me. "I think so, yes please," I grabbed his arm pulling myself up. "Ready?" he turned to me putting his hands on my hips. "Ready as ill ever be, just please be careful," I said looking at him with a worried expression. "Of course, I'll be gentle," he smiled lifting me up effortlessly and plopping me under the water. It felt so good I haven't showered in god knows how long. The water was just the perfect temperature it wasn't burning me but it also wasn't freezing my tits off. I breathed a breath of relief. "That good huh?" he laughed at me. "Mhm," I tilted my head back letting the water flow down my body. Jesse got in with me closing the glass door behind him. It took every bit of me not to eye rape him. He looked so good, his abs so perfectly placed on his perfectly preportioned body. "Here ill wash your hair okay?" he said grabbing a brand new shampoo bottle off of a shelf hung in the large shower. "Yes please," I giggled. He poured the soap onto his hands and massaged it into my scalp. This is better than sex. Well maybe not. He helped me wash the soap out of my hair, then lathered it with conditioner it smelled amazing. "Is that better?" he asked, once again helping me rinse out my hair. "Very" I uttered. "You ready to get out?" he asked putting his hands on my hips. I nodded at him and he hoisted me up and gently lowered me onto the floor. He got out behind me and grabbed a towel, he wrapped it around my body and pulled me into a hug. "How are you feeling?" He asked me pulling out of the hug, "I'm okay, nothing really hurts anymore", replied looking him in his beautiful eyes. "that's good to hear baby, do you need any help getting dressed?" He asked pulling on sweatpants and a black shirt. "No I think I got it", I smiled. "okay my love there are clothes for you on the bed, I'm going to go make us some dinner. Come down when you are ready", he said kissing me on my forehead, I blushed like usual as he left the room.