chapter 9

Those words sent me into a shock. Was I ready for this to accept the mate bond to love this man who I have believed for so long was the enemy.

"Malcom I-I" I stuttered

"I won't hurt you little one, we can take this slow I won't force you to love me."

"Just give me the chance" his eyes roamed my face.

"I want to do this, I want you" I was breathing heavy.

"But there is something I need to tell you." I looked down at my feet and tried to figure out the words.

Malcom lifted my chin with his big hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't look away anything you have to say I want to hear it " he spoke softly.

"I want this, but I'm a virgin. So I-I don't know how this works" I sighed

"You're a virgin" Malcom was visibly shocked

"You are stunning every man must have thrown themselves at you. " His breathing was heavy with lust.

"Never one that I wanted like this" I was blushing.

"Let me take care of you. We will go slow and if you want to stop all you have to do is say so little one" he kissed me softly.

My whole body was lit on fire and I immediately tangled my fingers in his hair. The kisses became more wild and hungry. Malcom picked me up in his arms never breaking our kiss and walked into the bathroom. He began to undress me and throw the fabric on the floor until I was bare in front of him. When he finally broke the kiss he took one step back and let his eyes roam my body his eyes almost black.

I tried to cover myself because I suddenly felt insecure, after all I was a virgin I've never seen a naked man I don't know what I'm doing and Malcom has probably had hundreds of she wolves. With that last thought my wolf growled in anger.

"What wrong " Malcom smiled at me

"I was thinking you must have had alot of she wolves in bed and I cant compare." I tried to cover myself once more and Malcom tore my hands away.

"Don't hide from me, you are beautiful "

"I will be honest yes I've had many she wolves. But they weren't you. I've always wanted my mate and here you are little wolf. Mine and Mine alone " he growled a low and  sexy rumble in his chest.

He began to kiss my neck leaving a hot trail from my neck to my collar bone and down to my breasts. I left out soft moans when he finally made it to my sensitive buds and my breathing became heavy. All I wanted was him.

He picked me up once again and walked into the shower. The hot water hit us and he pinned me against the wall never putting me down. His back was to the shower head and mine against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. His lips were on mine again and they were hungry. He was eating me up like he would never get enough. I was moaning against his lips and pulling him closer still. I could feel his need for me rubbing against my most intimate area.

"Are you sure you want to do this " Malcom asked

"Yes" is all I managed to breathe out.

And with that he pushed his hard cock inside of me slowly. I gasped

"Fuck" Malcom growled and tosses his head back. I took him in slowly inch by inch

I began to moan begging him to move. Once he was sure that I wasn't in pain he began to move slowly in and out. The movement almost sent me over board. My whole body was tingling and burning it was a feeling I've never felt before and I couldn't get enough of this man. As my moans became more rapid and wild so did Malcom's thrusts.

"Cum for me I want to feel you" Malcom breathed out heavy and began to kiss me wildly again.

I was moaning loud against his lips and grinding myself against him with every thrust.

"Oh you're needy baby you must be close"  Malcom growled

He put me down and turned me around so my breasts hit the cool shower wall and I gasped. He lifted one of my legs in

His arm and slipped his cock inside of me from behind and I let out a wild moan that was more of a scream. My whole body was shaking. Malcom started moving again and moved his other hand to my clit and started moving in circles. I was panting breathless and about to crumble to the floor. When the waves of my orgasm began to wash over me. Almost on cue Malcom started thrusting again. Harder. Faster.

His moans were so sexy and almost enough to make me cum just hearing it.

"I'm going to cum little wolf" Malcom moaned out with a heavy sigh.

That sent me over board I screamed and began to shake my orgasm tore through my whole body and Malcom thrusted hard into me one last time spilling his orgasm inside of me and fell onto my back but he was still holding me up. Both of us a mess and sated.

Malcom picked me back up in his strong arms and began to wash me and himself I just rested my head on his shoulder too weak to protest as he washed my hair and my body. When he finished he wrapped us both in a towel and began to dry us off a little. Before I knew it we were in his bedroom and he layed me down on the bed and layed down beside me not bothering with clothes. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close and whispered in my ear .

"You're mine now little wolf "

And with that we let sleep take over.