chapter 12 TW : Rape

I was hurt and I knew that I shouldn't be, whatever Malcom did before me was none of my business and was completely in the past. I know he loves me and he wants to be with me. I just needed time to be alone and come to terms with my emotions before I look him in the eyes again. It's not fair to be jealous and angry with him over things that happened before me and he has no control over his drive after all he is a alpha. So I just ran the perimeter of his property and cooled down until I came across the very same lake I was camping by when I was trying to escape. I decided to shift back into my human form and go for a swim. My mind link was blank I haven't heard anything from Malcom I imagine he is probably angry with me and doesn't want to speak to me either. Maybe a swim will clear my head and then I will go back and talk to him.

The water was cold after all it is November it's not snowing yet but still very cold. I began swimming letting my mind go numb and my emotions with it. That is until I hear footsteps, they are heavy but fast I lift my nose in the air to see if I can catch a scent and I do. It smelled like rotten flesh and immediately I knew.

Rogue.

I began to panic I'm alone and rogues are pure evil. I won't stand a chance but damn it ill die trying. I rush out of the water checking my surroundings for any sign of movement. I see the rogue in question and it is huge much bigger than any I've ever seen on my alphas get that big. So now I'm definitely terrified I'm screwed.

"I am alpha Malcom's mate and future Luna of his pack, if you know what's best for you I'd suggest walking away!" I growled out hoping he would leave and I could return to Malcom.

The Rogue growled even lower and suddenly I heard his voice come through my mind and it was the most sinister voice I've ever heard it almost sounded serpent like.

" oh little wolf I know exactly who you are and your mate does not scare me."

" I've got such plans for you and your body. You are so much more beautiful than your father described " lust filled his vile voice and I wanted to puke.

" but you won't be when I'm done with you. After all your father ordered me to kill you, he didn't say I couldn't play with you first" I could hear the villainous smile in his voice and chills went down my spine. I needed to leave NOW.

I screamed through my direct mind link to Malcom.

"MALCOM" 

~~~~~~ Trigger Warning~~~~

"Please I need you  there is a Rogue"

And with that I began to shift and it was the fastest I've ever done it. I launched off my hind legs and ran as hard as I could. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard that it hurt. I couldn't help but let the tears flow. I needed to get to Malcom he needs to know I'm not angry at him.

He doesn't know that I love him.

I cannot die without him knowing that I love him.

I pushed harder to run faster I could hear the rogue behind me running he was only a few feet behind me there is no way I'm going to out run him. I'm fast but not fast enough. I only have one chance if I can turn around and catch him off guard.

I turn around fast and bear my fangs and quickly grab the rogues throat. Latching tightly I try to inflict as much damage as possible. The rogue growls loudly and pushes me to the ground below him with my teeth still in his throat.

"You're a Fiesty little Bitch" he growled

I sunk my teeth deeper and used my legs to push on his body upwards to try to rip out his throat. He just forced himself down on top of me hard. Which caused me to yelp and lose my grip on his neck. Now I'm pinned and my fate is sealed I will die here.

Slowly.

Painfully.

Malcom will probably never find my body.

He will think I left him.

He won't know that I love him.

Just then I heard my mates voice in my head. "Lily" I can hear the pain in his voice and I start to cry my heart is aching for him. "Lily, baby where are you I have my men out we can't find you."  All I could do is whimper because the rogue is squishing me with all of his weight I can't get the words out.

"Lily please" I could hear the fear in his voice because he can feel my pain but I'm not answering him.

I decide it's do or die. I'm a better fighter in my human form and if I shift I can't wiggle out of his grasp and run. So that's what I do I shift. My now naked body leaves me enough room to escape the large wolf on top of me and I start running again.

In my mind link I scream "Malcom I'm by the lake !" I'm huffing and I no longer hear the wolf behind me so I stop and I look around trying to find him. I back right into a large man who I assume is the Rogue. He shifted. Panic sets in and I can't run he has a hold on me, painfully tight.

Malcom mind links me again "hold on baby we are coming 10 minutes max keep running, I know you're scared I'm coming for you" I feel slightly better. Malcom is coming for me but I might be dead by then.

My back is against the rogues chest and he is holding me tightly again his body and running his hands over mine and I want to puke.

"This is going to be very painful for you since you had to be a bitch and run from me"

" I was going to be gentle and kill you quickly but now  I'm going to enjoy this " he hissed out against my ear. I could feel the tears burning my cheeks.

"Malcom please " is all I could choke out before the rogue buried his erection inside of me forcefully and I screamed. Pain flooded my lower body and I wanted to fall to my knees but he was still holding me up and thrusting violently.

I screamed.

I cried.

I begged for death.

My wolf was discussed with herself and me this man was not our mate and he was violently taking everything from us. I stopped fighting I waited for death to come. And when he emptied himself inside of me and let go of my body I fell to the ground.

My last mind link to Malcom  was me sobbing.

"I'm sorry"

"I love you" and I waited for the rogue to finish me.