Diary: Chapter 2

(Y/N's POV)

When we got back to Buck's I went straight to my room.

I looked under my mattress for my diary because I wanted to write down what had happened today with the lamp post and everything, but it wasn't there. I started to get worried and ran around my room trashing the place just to find it.

"Looking for this?" Dally asked while holding my diary and leaning against my doorframe.

"DALLAS WINSTON GIVE THAT BACK!!!" I yelled. All he did was walk into my room and start reading one of the pages.

"Today at school I got paired with Ponyboy for a science project! I was so happy that I got to spend and entire class period just sitting and talking with him! He caught me staring at him a couple times but he still didn't realize that I like him! God he's so cute with his brown hair and his smile with those dimples!" Dally recited.

"Stop reading that Dallas give it back right now!" I told him trying to keep my voice calm and steady.

"You like Ponyboy?" Dally asked me and I nodded feeling the redness creep onto my cheeks.

"Your not allowed to hang out with him anymore unless me or Johnny is there." He told me. I just stood there in shock for about a minute.

"What why not? It's not like anything would happen he doesn't even like me back! You are so stupid. You won't let me hang out with Ponyboy because I like him but you'll let me date somebody two years older than me?!?!" I said referring to Steve.

Me and Steve dated when I was 14 and he was 16 we broke up because he met Evie and I had started to like Ponyboy. Dally didn't have a problem with me dating Steve but all of the sudden I wasn't allowed to even be around Pony!. That's ridiculous!

"Because I said so! Now stay in here and finish your homework." Dally said while walking out.

I slammed the door and locked it. I was just about to start my homework when I got a call from somebody.

(Pony's POV)

When Y/N and Dally left we all just sat around and watched Mickey Mouse because Two-Bit wouldn't let us change it.

Soda and Steve got home around 10 minutes after Y/N and Dally went home.

"Y'ALL GOT ANY CHOCOLATE CAKE LEFT!?" Steve yelled when he walked in the door.

"Yeah it's in the fridge. Don't eat it all!" Darry replied.

Soda then asked if Johnny and I wanted to go to the nightly double with them and we said sure.

"Can Y/N come?" I asked

The truth was I had a crush on her. I've liked her for about two years and I really wanted to hang out with her.

Soda and Steve said yes so I decided to call her.

"Hey" I said when she picked up the phone

"Hey Ponyboy! What's up?" She replied

"Not much. I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie with me, Soda, Steve, and Johnny? Dally can come too if he wants."

"Yeah sure I'll go, but if you want Dally to go then you'll have to call him yourself! I am not on speaking terms with him right now"

That's weird, her and Dally almost never fight but when they do it normally isn't that bad.

"Ok I'll call him" I replied and she said ok and hung up.

Word count: 590