8. Nezuko ?!

You could hear Nezuko's gasps as Tanjiro tried to calm her down.

"Nezuko please..!"

You did a huge mistake. You stopped looking at him for an instant.

The demon disappeared and reappeared on top of you, pinning your body down. He put his hand around your neck and started choking you.

You couldn't defend yourself no, he held the arm where you held the knife.

You stared at the demon, terrified. and started clawing at the hand who was choking you.

'He's so fast..! And he's unbelievably strong..!'

He smirked at you, "You won't get me twice..!"

You started gasping more and more for air, your eyes teared up.

'Mom, dad..i'm scared..'

" All right, i'm gonna snap your neck !"

"Agh !" You were gasping even louder and sweating.

Suddenly, you heard someone running toward you and the demon's head flew off.

"Eh ?!" You looked back at the headless body "EHH ?!?" You quickly pushed it off of you, sat up and stared at Nezuko.

Tanjiro ran up to the two girls with wide eyes.

"Nezuko..! Y-Y/n i'm so sorry..!"

You shaked your head "it's okay Tanjiro, Nezuko saved me"

You didn't see how the body started moving again and tried to grab your head.

"Ah ! Y-" Nezuko kicked the body away and growled.

"Why was he still moving without his head.." You looked at Tanjiro with wide eyes.

"You bastards !"

You gasped and all of you looked at the demon's head.

"One of you is a demon after all ? Something didn't seem right ! What's a human and a demon doing teaming up ?!"

"Uwah ! He's talking !!" You said with a disgusted face.

You heard footsteps and saw the demon's body sprinting toward Nezuko.

"Nezu- Ah !" You didn't have enough time to warn her as the demon kicked Nezuko.

The demon punched Nezuko multiple while she tried to run away.

"STOP IT !!"

Tanjiro took his axe and ran toward the demon's body.

The demon's head grew arm and jumped on Tanjiro to bite him which he blocked with his axe,
The demon grabbed his shoulder and started moving around.

"Nezuko !"

Your eyes widened and you quickly got up, squeezing the knife in your hand as your ran toward the headless body.

You tried to kick it but he grabbed your leg and threw you on the ground.

He then grabbed your head and smashed it on the tree, knocking you out.