13. Total Concentration Breathing

"Total concentration breathing ?" Tanjiro tilted his head,
"That's right.And I'm going to teach you two all ten of the Water Breathing forms."

"Remember to take long breath so the oxygen flows into every cell in your body. This will enhance your body's natural healing power and both stabilize and evergize your spirit."

"Relax your upper body..while bracing your lower half..All right, breathe !"

You and Tanjiro listened to everything and then breathed in and out.

You both got hit.

"Ag-Ah !!" "Ow !"

"Wrong !"

And that was the start of another painful but successful training..

Timeskip

'It's been 6 months since Nezuko was last awake, Urokodaki-san summoned the doctor right away and and him examine her. But he found nothing. It's not normal for her to stay asleep like this. I won't let Tanjiro know that i'm scared for her, I need to stay strong, for him, for Urokodaki-san and her.'

You put your hand on Tanjiro's shoulder and hugged him as he turned around, "It's..going to be okay.." 'at least I hope so..'

Tanjiro knew you were scared for her, your scent had a small tinge of fear in it but it always smelt like happiness and a mix of (scent) with (second scent), he liked it. It was comforting and warm to say the least.

Timeskip

You and Tanjiro trained more and more, the descents getting more difficult and the air being thinner where you two train.

Traps being more present and dangerous but thankfully you both had swords to cut or defend yourself against them.

And one day,

"I have no more to teach you two."

A year after we arrived at Mount Sagiri, he told us all of a sudden..

"Huh..?"

"The rest is up to you ! Whether or not you can improve to the next level."

You blinked at him and tilted your head.

"Come with me !"