Chapter 3:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd Person POV*

"Porsche?!"Vegas called out once he saw who spoke to him.

"What are you doing here Vegas? How did you manage to find me?"Porsche asked.

"Find you? I wasn't-"Vegas began but Porsche cut him off.

"Cut the bullshit! I don't know what you want from me but I am no longer affiliated with the major family. For Christ sake just leave me and my brother alone!"Porsche yelled.

"Let me explain"Vegas said.

"I don't want to hear your lies... you and the major family are all liars! I'm glad I left that place"Porsche said angrily.

Suddenly they heard footsteps coming down the stairs, it was Porchay.

"P', I'm going to the store. Did you need me to get anything?"Chay asked.

"Stay here, I'll go to the store instead. I'm locking the door, don't open it for strangers"Porsche instructed.

"Okay P'. You take care"Chay said.

Porsche took his coat,the house keys and left to do errands leaving Porchay with Vegas. Porchay sat on the couch and started doing his homework.

"So you're his little brother, we finally meet"Vegas said, Porchay looked at him then proceeded to do his homework.

"I'm Vegas, your brother used to work for our family"Vegas introduced himself.

"I know who you are. You and your family are bad people, I'm glad my brother finally quit"Porchay said.

"We're not all bad"Vegas said,making Chay scoff.

"If you guys weren't,we wouldn't have  had to move and start a new life here.. away from my friends and..."Chay said but was on the verge of tears thinking of his lover.

"Lover?"Vegas asked, Chay rubbed his eyes.

"None of your business"Chay replied.

"Shhh.."Vegas shushed Porchay.

"What are you doing?"Chay asked,raising his eyebrows.

They heard a loud sound upstairs,like glass being broken. Porchay got up and was about to go check it out but Vegas stopped him.

"Don't go up there... hurry lock the door to the basement"Vegas instructed.

Porchay nodded,got up and was about to lock the door to the basement when it opened.

'Well,well what do we have here?"the man said.

Porchay tried to close the door but the man was too fast and blocked the door from being closed. He pried the door open and got hold of Porchay.

"Let me go!"Chay yelled.

"Tell me where you keep the money and valuables boy  then we'll leave you alone"the man said.

"Leave him alone!"Vegas yelled,alerting the men that Chay wasn't alone.

"Hey Kiam, check this out! Little guy and this guy were doing kinky shit in the basement before we showed up"the guy who has Porchay said.

The other man peeked in and laughed.