Chapter 15:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you

Warning: This chapter contains R-18 scenes. Read at your own risk.

*3rd person POV*

"Mae?!"Porsche yelled.

"Mae? You mean she's our?"Chay asked,as he looked at his older brother.

Porsche held Chay's hand and nodded.

"She's our mother. I thought she was dead all along. How? Why did you hide her?"Porsche asked Mr.Korn.

"Don't startle her, the reason why I had to hide her was because my own younger brother was obsessed with your mom. It was an unhealthy obsession, I was stupid not to notice it early on. She was... assaulted by Gun. She had a mental breakdown, so I decided to stage her death so she can hide. I know if Gun knew she was alive, he'd do worse things to her. I.. am sorry for lying all this time, but I had to... for her"Mr. Korn explained.

Porsche was angry at first, but knew that Mr.Korn was thinking of his mom's safety more so he tried his best to understand him.

"Mae?It's me, Porsche. This is Chay"Porsche said,as he grabbed Chay's hand and they went over to her.

She was afraid at first, she looked frightened. But as she looked closer, her eyes began to tear up as she realized who these two guys were.

"My..sons?"she called out.

"Mae!"the two brothers yelled out as they then hugged their mother.

"I missed you Mae"Porsche said.

"I'm happy to see you Mae.. please don't leave us again"Chay said,crying.

Vegas was happy for Porsche and Chay, they certainly deserved to be happy.

"Vegas"Mr. Korn called out,as he faced his nephew.

"I realize that this situation has left you and Macau without a father figure. For that I am deeply sorry"Mr.Korn apologized.

"It seems that way Uncle, but it's for the best. I'll go and explain everything to my brother. Maybe from now on, things won't be as bad as they were. I can finally break free from my dad's chain over me"Vegas replied.

"You are family and I will always be here to support you and your brother"Korn said as he put his hand on Vegas shoulder, who in turn just smiled at the elder.

"Thanks Uncle"Vegas replied.

"Well... the minor family head position is open. It is yours if you want it"Korn offered.

Vegas blinked for a second,he looked at Kinn,who nodded. He then turned to look at Porsche.

"Go for it, you deserve it,plus you'll be able to protect those you care about"Kinn said.

"Take it Vegas, you've been dreaming of this chance,haven't you?"Porsche asked.

"But...what about Chiang Mai? Are you willing to come back here?"Vegas asked.

Porsche looked at his mom and younger brother then at Vegas as he then smiled.

"Why wouldn't I? The things that complete me are here"Porsche replied.

With that, Kinn knew he had lost Porsche, his heart already belonged to another and it was not him... not anymore. Mr.Korn gave Vegas the ring worn by the head of the minor family.

"You did well, I know you will be a great leader"Mr.Korn said as he smiled.

Together with Chan,he exited the room. They were left in that room, when Kinn turned to Vegas.