⋆ Who are you? ⋆

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆

Once your lips parted, looking blushed and slightly puffy, Remus gazed down at you with a dazed and dreamy look in his dilated eyes.

He studied the beads of sweat on your skin that the morning sun made glisten like tiny diamonds.

As beautiful as you looked right now, he had a feeling you were burning up not only from desire but also from the sun itself, so the professor scooped you up while still impaled on his cock and moved the two of you to a spot in the shade.

It was almost like losing even a bit of body contact wasn't even an option for him.

"Better! Now I can see you better. Like this, the only thing that blinds me is your beauty and the only things that make you turn red are the things I am doing to you."

He winked at you.

Honestly, hadn't he been so confident with his words and so sexy saying them and hadn't you been so turned on by everything he did, you would probably have cringed at what he was saying…

You didn't though… more so, his words made you flustered!

"...Shut up, Remus…", you mumbled while hiding your bright red face once again.

"Na ah ah!", he tutted.

"I have something far better for your hand to do!"

And with that, Lupin wrapped his hand around your wrist, removed one of your hands from your face and placed it palm-down just under your belly button.

Your other hand he took into his other one and interlaced your fingers.

"What are you doing?", you asked clueless about the reason for this very specific positioning.

"Just wait and see…", Remus smiled sweetly.

The man then properly inserted himself into you again and held onto one side of your hips with his free hand, to aid his thrusts.

As he did, your eyes went wide and a pleasure-stricken exhale escaped your parted lips.

So that was the reason!

"You feel it, don't you darling? Feel me moving inside you with your hand in that spot?"

Oh, you did!

You felt the head of his cock inside you as he slid in and out of you, slowly finding a rhythm.

The outline of it was ever so slightly visible on your stomach if one looked close enough.

Every time he thrust in or out, you could feel the faint bulge move distinctly under your fingers!

"Amazing, isn't it?", Remus remarked.

"Now do…this…"

One of his hands reached out to lay on top of yours after he caressed the soft stretch of your belly for a bit…almost like he was searching for something…

"There it is", the professor breathed. "Press down here for me, darling…trust me…"

"I don't-…"

-understand… is what you wanted to say, but he interrupted both your sentence and your train of thought when he began picking up the pace and grunted another feral "Trust me" while he firmly pressed the aforementioned spot.

The sensation that followed sent you howling in ecstasy!

"Oh my GOOODD!!"

Now you understood!