Blaidd the half-wolf x Reader (NSFW)

"In my service, is a half-wolven warrior by the name of Blaidd. I would have thee join him in searching for the hidden treasure of Nokron, the eternal city. I have called for Blaidd to greet thee below. Take from him the particulars." Ranni gestured to the hallway, further down where Blaidd awaited your presence in search of Nokron. You carried yourself through the corridor, as his spectral form came into view. His royal greatsword resting on his back, the handle peeking over his broad shoulder that remained covered with his ashen cloak, ending just lightly above his heels. His armor a dull silver, worn and weathered scratches etched into the designs symbolizing the previous fights and battles he's endured. Armor plating strapped to his thighs as knee-length leather boots covered his feet. His hands covered with gauntlets, elbow length as they were hidden away in his cloak.

His stature carried confidence, as broad as his chest and icy azure orbs trapped within his skull as if flames that could pierce you whole as they glinted towards you, ears twitching to your sound of echoing footsteps into the room. "Ah, there you are. Ranni filled me in on the details. I'm still in Limgrave, I plan to take the lift down into Siofra." His spectral form stepped mere closer towards you, his head leaning to the side so slightly as the gravel of his voice sent shivers coursing down you, "Don't keep me waiting, eh?" Your shoulders relaxed when his gaze peeled away from you, his tall height even in spectral form was enough to elevate your pulse, you mentally steadied yourself before brushing back a ghosted strand of hair behind your ear.

"I-I'll be down there shortly." your voice was almost a mere mouse squeak when you did find it as his attention turned back to you. "Perfect then, see you soon." Lords his voice. A rumbling thunder in his throat but all the while....comforting. A harmonious, soothing to it that you just couldn't quite capture. As if a waves crashing to shore, pulling you in yet grabbing you fiercely in turn. You mentally shook your head, focus, must stay focused, there is a mission to do!

His spectral form faded, releasing you of the invisible hold it had on you. You mentally cursed yourself at the doing he had on you, heat flowered beneath your cheeks, bringing a reddish hue with them to your skin. Regaining your composure, you maneuvered your way out of Ranni's Rise, whistling for Torrent as his shape gathered beneath you. You made your way out of Caria Manor, coming across Iji as he clutched a book in one hand, turning the page with his thumb.

"Hi, Iji." you chimed, the war counselor tearing his attention away from his book to look at you, a smile tugging underneath his helmet. "Why hello dear fellow. I've heard you are set to try and find Nokron with Blaidd. I wish the best of luck to the both of you." His giddiness couldn't be contained, for he knew your feelings for the half-wolf man. Ranni was well aware about your feelings as well, for she felt it would be ideal to set you both on a mission together in hopes that would bring the two of you together. "You do know you should tell him eventually, dear. Otherwise, he would never know and you wouldn't have to lay upon my anvil swooning over him." Iji posed with his hands clamped together, resting under his cheek as his head tilted to the side.

"Yes I'm aware Iji, but it's the fear of him not feeling the same that keeps me at bay." Tears bit the edges of your eyes, the mere thought of him not feeling the same creating thorns within your heart, cutting and slicing away. "Oh I got a knick that he does, otherwise I wouldn't push you so much into confessing." Iji's words carved a little bundle of hope in your heart, he sat his book down on the anvil and laced his fingers between each other, resting his hands on his lap.

"Look, just find a moment to tell him. Blaidd might be a guarded soul but even I know the feeling of loneliness...and no one appreciates to be alone, side of Lady Ranni of course." he extended out one hand, patting you gently on the back as you were swallowed from his size. "Real love is never a waste of time, dear. Your youth is not immortal need I remind you."