A Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ

Tomorrow is a new school year for you, grade 11. You're not excited but you're also not unexcited. You take a warm shower, after your shower you dry off and put on a pair of plaid pajama pants and an oversized shirt before heading to your room. You lie down on your bed before scrolling on Tiktok for a few hours and put something on YouTube, you then fall asleep. *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*. Your alarm goes off, 4:23 am you look and see. You take a quick shower, and put on some baggy but comfy clothes on. You brush your hair very quickly and eat breakfast which is just a bagel w a little bit of butter and cream cheese. After that really delicious breakfast you brush your teeth a pack your bags, 7:12 am school starts at 8:15 am. You put something on your TV to pass the time. 7:57 am,you grab your bag and put on your shoes and leave for school.

You finally get to school and walk into your first class, homeroom, you get handed a sheet of paper which has your schedule and your locker number on it.

*Time skip* It is now free time and you see the popular kids slamming a kid wearing a printed-tee with a plaid vest on against the lockers, You run over there to try and help the kid. "Hey, Leave him alone" you yell, "Hey are you seeing this, the freak has a freak girlfriend" you blush but you manage to hold your ground. "What are going to do tell on us" one popular kids say.
You suddenly strike him in the stomach knocking the air out of him. You kick the other guy in the balls and Punch the other guy in the face. They turn around and start running, luckily you took martial arts when you were little. "Thank you" the boy says, you turn to look at him, he's really cute and Infact your type. He has fluffy hair, rosey and cubby cheeks, a fairly nice body and a kind of tall. You stop daydreaming and zone back in. "Are you okay" he says, "Yeah I'm fine" you say in a gentle tone. *You help him up* "I'm Gareth" he addresses "and you are?" He asks. "My name is Y/N", "pretty name" Gareth complements you. "Thanks" you blush and respond in a nervous tone. *You guys talk almost all day*
"You should join our D&D Club, it's called The Hellfire Club and all of my friends are in it, they would probably like to meet you" Gareth says in an excited tone. "Sure I would love to, there's just one tiny problem". " And what's that?" "I don't know shit about D&D"you respond. "I could teach you all of the basics". Gareth says "I would love that" you say happily. *BBBRRRRIIINNGG* The school bell rings. You say goodbye to Gareth and wave to him at the exit.

(This is my first Wattpad story so I'm open to suggestions)
<3