D&D

You arrive at school ready to learn how to play D&D, and hey you might even meet Gareth's friends.
You see Gareth waiting at the entrance, you get really excited, you start running up to him without even realizing your actions your clinging on to him in a hug,*he starts to hug back*  you look up to face him, his perfect blue eyes now looking at your E/C. you pull away from the hug and kind of blush, your stomach filled with butterfly's and your heart beating so fast in could just pop out of your chest.
"We should get going" Gareth say's. "Oh, yeah right we should"

*You two start walking to the AV room* huh the audio visual room,I've never actually been inside there, you think to yourself.
Gareth opens the door "ladies first" he says in an whispery tone.
His voice can honestly make you explode.
"Thank you" you say in a nervous tone.
*Just imagine Gareth explaining the game*
His hair is so fluffy you can just imagine yourself running your hands through it, at this point you just completely zone out and imagine all these scenarios. You quickly snap can to reality.
"Did you get that" he says "I'm a little confused" you respond. "I'm just going to repeat what I said". "Okay" you say shakely.
*It's been about 37 minutes*

"Ok now just roll the dice and try to get a 15" he says. "Okay"
*You roll the dice and anticipation builds inside both of you*
"15" You both say yelling. The excitement in both of you. You hug him and squeeze him, his face buried in your shoulder and yours in his chest with slow rocks from side to side, you both stayed like that for about 4 minutes.
*After you two cleaned up*
"Do you think you're ready to join The Hellfire Club now?" he asks.
"Definitely" you respond fairly quickly.

-I already have an idea for the next part but still pls suggest something's I could use in other parts-
:)