Tᴇᴀsɪɴɢ

*BLEEEP* *BLEEEP* *BLEEEP*
Your alarm goes off waking you from a good slumber,4:37 am. You start your morning routine by taking a quick shower following by brushing your hair and teeth. You slip on a baggy t-shirt and baggy pants with a ton of jewelry,you pack your shit and leave.

You spot Gareth also on his way to school, "HEY GARETH WAIT UP" You say loudly.
He stops and waits for you to catch up.
"You look tired,why don't you take a nap" he teased, you loved it when he teased you in a simple manor but you try you best to hide it, your pretty bad at it so maybe he knows and that's why he teases you.
*You guys talk about random shit*
"Hey you know,we have a D&D game during the championship game maybe if you want to-"."I would love to" you say as you cut him of.

*You 2 get to school*

You show up in your first class which is math, you've always hated math.
You and Gareth both have the same first class together. You both sit beside eachother, you blush slightly because of how close you are to him. He notices and moves his chair slightly closer, he loved to drive you insane, you start to think to yourself 'what if he had a crush on me that's why he's doing this'. You start to blush harder and start drifting off into a daydream.
"Y/N" he whispers into your ear. Your body jumping and getting goosebumps, it's like your melting under his touch.

*It's now lunch time and everyone is in the
cafeteria*
It's a pretty normal lunch for you, your sitting by yourself at a table in the top left corner of the room where no one sat and no one bothered you. Your listening to your favourite rock song when you saw Gareth walking up to you.
"Watcha listening to" he says as he takes one of the earbuds from your ear. "Oh ______ I know that song it's not my favourite but it's pretty good" your so close to him, your loosing your shit.
"Are you really blushing?"
"N-NO"
"It's because of me being close to you isn't it, awww"
"SHUT UP"
He laughs
'His laugh is really cute, you never really get to hear it' you think to yourself.

*It is now home time*
It's 10 minutes till home time so you start packing up your stuff as per usual, you and Gareth sit beside eachother.
"What the hell are you doing"
"Packing Up"
"We have like 10 minutes left"
"I know" you say

*BRING* *BRING* *BRING*
It's officially home time and your the first one out the door
"WAIT UP" Gareth says
You and Gareth were racing to the exit.
"I WIN AGAIN" you shout
"Your lucky" he responds
You two walk home while talking to eachother

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow, m'lady" he chuckles

That sentence was the only thing on your mind the entire night

Idk what to put as an authors note