┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ °𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮/𝙥𝙩2 ꒱

↳ ❝ [Ship: Taegyu] ¡! ❞

↳ *Type* ༉‧₊˚✧: ! Smut !

‗ ❍Top: Taehyun
Bottom: Beomgyu

__________________________________

╰┈➤ ❝ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes] - ', Start ꒱ ↷

- ', Start ꒱ ↷

__________________________________

Beomgyu slowly looking down, with disappointed face came back to his home. He opened the door and went near to his room slowly. He put his ear on door to listen what Heuningkai and Taehyun were doing. His heart was breaking into peaces hearing them laugh. He heard Taehyun walking near laughing and really fast went straight to kitchen. He hurt his leg by hitting it to kitchen table and wide his eyes. He screamed but immediately closed his mouth for Taehyun not hearing him. Tears felt down but he managed not to scream again.

At that time Taehyun and Heuningkai went out from Beomgyu's and Taehyun's room.

"Oh... Hueningkai that was fun" Taehyun laughed and tapped Hueningkai's shoulder "I wonder how could you beat me in that game! That was unfair" he whined.

"Nothing is unfair Taehyunie! Ahaha. That was pretty fair. Like old times. You didn't changed at all" he tapped back.

"Ahah what does that mean mister?" Taehyun raised a eyebrow.

"Hmmmm. You were naughty boy and you are like this now ahaha." Heuningkai raised his eyebrows flirty.

"Oh yea~ you noticed as well? I need to hide those things more safely." He answered back flirty.

"Understood~ you and Beomgyu-" Heuningkai laughed

"DON'T CONTINUE AHAHAH" Taehyun and Heuningkai laughed again.

Beomgyu was hearing that. He didn't hear the part about him normally. He only heard naughty boy and cried. He thought really wrong thing. But he didn't understand that he misunderstood that. He cleared his tears away and opened fridge.

After some laugh Taehyun cleared his teeth and asked.

"I hope you remember your promise Kai. When it will be?"

"Hmm. Yea I remember of course. Tomorrow evening maybe" Heuningkai looked at his phone.

"Okay buddy. You need to go now. I don't wana Beomgyu to hear this conversation" Taehyun caresses Heuningkai's hair and Hueningkai nodded.

"Bye buddy" he smiled and opened the door. Taehyun waved him good-bye and went to kitchen to drink some water. He was pretty nervous. He pleased Heuningkai to prepare a diamond ring because he wanted to propose Beomgyu finely. He wanted some water to calm down.