┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ ° 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 ꒱

↳ ❝ [Ship: OT5] ¡! ❞

↳ *Type* ༉‧₊˚✧: ! Smut !

‗ ❍Top: Taehyun, Beomgyu, Hueningkai, Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ First Requested by: babilodzemariami

_____________________________

╰┈➤ ❝ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes] - ', Start ꒱ ↷__________________________________

- ', Start ꒱ ↷
__________________________________

"ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SLAY!!!" Moa screamed from one side.

"OH MY GOODNESS YEONJUN NOTICE ME!!! PLEASE!" another moa was Screaming from another side

That was the day TXT members were performing on the stage. That was their last performance at the America. Members couldn't believe it was their second world tour. Moas were so happy and excited to meet them.

Beomgyu even cried at the performance on Yeonjun's shoulder because the situation was way too cute. Taehyun was amazing everyone with his vocals and Hueningkai by his cuteness.

"Moas are right! You Hueningkai are really cute!" Yeonjun laughed and hugged Hueningkai's shoulder.

"Awww hyung! Not as cute as you tho" Hueningkai couldn't stop smiling. He was nervous.

"Everyone will admit that I am the cutest tho" Beomgyu flipped his long hair that already amazed many Moas. They were shocked and everyone would admit that Beomgyu looked rather hot than cute.

"No I am" Taehyun said with his cheeky smile as always.

"Liars. The cutest member Hueningkai just addmited that I am the cutest one" Yeonjun rolled his eyes sassy.

"But that doesn't mean you are the cutest" Hueningkai laughed with his dolphin style and everyone laughed as well.

From the other hand Soobin. The leader of the group was standing and smiling at his members. He couldn't understand what was really happening and if members were really serious about whole this or they were just kidding again. He was just happy to see his fellow members happy.

"Let's try it then. Let's see who is the cutest member" Taehyun said laudly and looked at Moas. "Let Moas say who is the cutest member. DO YOU AGREE MOAS?"

"YESSSSSSSS" everyone screamed.

"Now members! We will pose in order to see if we are rather hot or cute" Taehyun smiled.

"Okayy!!! I agree!!! Whose the first one?" Yeonjun asked.

"OH OH I GO FIRST!!" Beomgyu jumped and came in front of everyone and started to do cute sassy posses and Moas started to be more excited. Everyone ESPECIALLY Taehyun were enjoying the view. Because as mentioned earlier Moas after seeing Beomgyu's long hair would rather call him hot than cute. There was no point trying.