Indebted

Summary; After knowing the name of who's been keeping an eye on her, Jammie knows even more things and has to make a deal with him. But someone is looking for her.

------------------

"My name is Nightmare."

Jammie took a moment before blinking her sockets a few times, Nightmare? What kind of name is that? "Uh.. your name is Nightmare?" "correct."

She looked at him with an unimpressed look which made Nightmare raise a brow at her looking at him like that, "what's with the look, little one?" he asked, his arms crossing over his chest. "I don't know, maybe because that name doesn't really fit a guy who's so proud of himself." she said a bit too honest which caught him off guard and got him laughing a little bit from what she said.

"What's so funny?" "nothing, just didn't take you to be so honest. And being so observant." he commented, observant? She wasn't really the observant type, that was always her sister's part to do when herself is busy trying out new things. Maybe after this long of being a loner, she learned to keep an eye out in case the situation got too serious.

She flinched when feeling something pressed against her cheek that she backed up, "hey, you don't need to act like a cat. I'm just giving you something to eat." eat? Jammie looked to see a weird cup upside down on top of a can being held out to her to take, strange. She took the can to see that the top can screw off, it did feel pretty warm. What was this? The smaller looked up at Nightmare with a curious glance which made him shake his head that he took the 'can' and opened it, pouring the contents into the top part that was screwed onto the weird can before handing it to her.

She blinks her sockets a little, taking the lid that looked more like a cup now and looked to see it was a soup of sorts.

".. where did this come from? I don't remember seeing-" she gets interrupted by Nightmare talking but saying something she didn't expect. "It was supposed to be your dinner but seeing that it's pouring down rain now, it's best to have it now to keep warmed up."

She couldn't believe what she heard him say. Was it really him that left her this food for the past two weeks?? Jammie looks down to the soup in the cup as Nightmare looks at her, well. She had to know that it wasn't just him.

"What's wrong? Don't like tomato soup?" he asked in a lower tone so as not to startle her, she shakes her head no and looks back at him. "It's not the soup, I'm just.. Confused."

This made him raise a brow bone in slight confusion before leaning back to seem relaxed, "Confused on what, little one?" he asked. Jammie took a moment before answering his question, "Why did you leave me food here every day for the past few weeks? Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for it. Really grateful."

"I know how grateful you are, especially when you take the plates or bowls to the river to wash them then come back to give little praises." Nightmare sipped his portion of soup, feeling the embassament coming from Jammie when realizing that those times when she thought she was alone, she really wasn't. "Well that doesn't answer my question why are you dropping the food off." she huffed with her face a heavy shade of violet which made Nightmare grin a little more.

"Simple answer; one of my hencemen sensed your hunger from your soul. One of them followed you back to this cave after trapping some fish into your net, of course, Horror said about 'it's not enough' and 'they're so skinny that their magic is so low'." He answered, drinking some of the warm soup and continued speaking. "Then the next day, I caught him making an extra plate of food but I stopped him from leaving the castle by coming here before you awoke. I stayed to make sure you finished the plate up which was an interesting observation to take in account."