FOUR

School was going pretty normal until I saw Jaz in the hallway.
"Hey! Izzy!" She called as she jogged to me.
"H-hey?"  I say awkwardly not looking at her.
"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my science partner? We have a project coming up" she says looking down at me with a smirk.
I look up at her with a confused look.   "Oh um...sure I guess"
She smiles a bright smile that makes me blush.  "Great! I gotta go to basketball practice, but here"  she hands me her phone "put your number in sweetheart"

-

I had just gotten home when I heard my dads voice.
"DADDY!" I yell happily and run to hug him, instead of him hugging me back he pushes me away. He points to his phone. "Yeah, that was my daughter. Sorry continue Martha."  He turns on his heel and walks away.
I sigh.. Who's Martha...is that the lady mom was yelling about? Im pulled out of my thoughts by the front door slamming followed by my mom's voice yelling.  "NATHAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!? GET THE HELL OUT!" 
"Beth cmo-" my dad's voice gets cut off by my mom.
"NOW NATHAN" she screams.
I start crying and run upstairs slamming my door and jumping on my bed.   Their always fighting now... I get up and grab my pacifier, I lay back in bed and sob until I fall asleep.

𝕊𝕆ℝℝ𝕐 𝕀'𝕄 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕀𝕄 𝕊𝕆 𝔹𝕌𝕊𝕐
𝕀'𝕄 𝕋ℝ𝕐𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔾𝔾

𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾~~