Chapter Nine

I'm legit so shite at updating SORRY GUYS xx

THE EVENING PROPHET

SHOCK DEATH OF BLACK FAMILY HEIR

Regulus Arcturus Black, heir to the Great and Noble House of Black, has been pronounced dead this morning by the family's lawyer and spokesperson. This comes after continued rumours of the Black's involvement with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, but the family have continued to deny any involvement in the war. A Ministry spokesperson for the Auror Office says that the evidence around his death is nonexistent, and their key lead in the investigation comes from a family house elf who claims to have witnessesed the death, but has been ordered against divulging details.

Our question is - who ordered him? Regulus Black, hiding the final moments of his life? His parents, with the same intention? Or perhaps his new wife, Silvanna Black (nee Snape), who has not been seen in public since the event?

Her life has been surrounded by deaths shrouded in mystery. Not only from her background with the Prince family, and the suspicious circumstances that Colette Prince's fiance, Nicolas Grant, died under but also the murder of her mother, Eileen Snape (nee Prince) less than five years ago. After failing to trace the magical signature of the killer, the Auror Office closed the investigation.

More details on page six.

(Below: Aurors pictured outside Grimmauld Place, one of the Black family homes.)

*****

*****

Witch Weekly

Black Family Funeral Leaves Much to the Imagination

We're not crying, you are. The beloved aristocratic couple of the decade have been torn cruelly apart, just three months after they tied the knot. (Below: mourners of the Black family gathered around Regulus Black's grave.)

)