Part 49

*Smut*

After a while he finally put his glass down Pansy quickly poured it in before running away. She walked past Draco and tapped his shoulder and he joined her, walking back to Enzo and Daphne. We waited a few seconds before he pulled his glass to his lips and downed the rest of his drink.

He held his hands out unsteadily, before closing his eyes and falling forward into Matteo and I. We caught him with wide eyes, unsure of what happened.

Astoria had gotten distracted by another boy so we pulled him out of the great hall and to a empty corridor. 

The others followed us and we placed an unconscious Tom on the floor, standing around him. 

" Was that supposed to happen? " Blaise asked

" Don't think so." Pansy replied

" Did you give him the right potion?" Matteo asked

" Yeah that's what the label said." I replied. 

Pansy took the empty vile from her clutch and read the name making sure again.

" Pansy did you pour the whole thing?" I asked cautiously.

A look of realisation came upon her face and she smacked her head and we all groaned. 

" How was I to know he would get knocked out?" She defended herself. 

We all took our seats around him and sat patiently waiting for him to wake up. We talked and had a good laugh while sitting on the floor. I pulled out the flask I had gotten for my birthday and took a few sips passing it on to the others.

After waiting for about 10 minutes Tom slowly opened his eyes. He looked around at us before asking what happened.

" Astoria put you under a love potion." Pansy told him.

" Then Pansy put too much of the antidote in your drink and you passed out." Blaise snitched and Tom rolled his eyes.

We helped him up and went back to the dorm. We sat in the lounge watching a movie and I sat on Draco's lap. He kept his hands on my waist and I interlocked our hands. 

The movie played and i took a bowl of popcorn from the table before getting comfy on his lap. Draco's grip on my waist tightened, stopping me from moving. 

" If you don't stop moving I won't hesitate to take you upstairs." He whispered lowly, only for me to hear.

I felt his boner grow underneath me and I teased him by shuffling a bit more. 

Next thing I know he picked me up and took me to our room upstairs and he placed me in the middle of the bed. I kept my eyes on him as he walked to the side of the bed. 

I watched him take of his robe, before unbuttoning his shirt, dropping it to the floor. He took his trousers of leaving him in his boxers. 

He kneeled beside me and captured my lips in a heated kiss. He bit my bottom lip, making me open my mouth slightly giving him access. Our tongues met and battled for dominance but of course he won. 

His hands roamed my body, tracing my shape as my hands found their way to his soft hair. He slipped his hands under me and I lifted my self us so he could unzip my dress. He took it of me while eyeing my body. 

It dropped on the ground leaving me in my black lace set. His lips were on mine as he gently caressed my breasts, making me moan into his mouth.

I trailed my arms down his front, tracing his abs with my nails. He pulled back slightly and murmured into my lips,

" Do you trust me Y/N?" 

I nodded, not trusting my voice. 

" Words." He said gently

" Yes." I replied honestly.

I trusted him with my life, to do anything he wanted. I was his and he was mine.

He slipped to the closet and returned shortly after with a 2 ties in his hands. He took my hands and wrapped a tie around it before securing it to the headboard. He then gently lifted my head and wrapped the next around my eyes. 

Not having sight only enhanced my other senses. I listened for any sound but the room was silent. Draco gently placed his hand on my waist. He ran his hand down to my things and gave them a gentle squeeze. I moaned gently before he ran his hand back up my body, over my cleavage and to the back of my neck.

His lips met mine again and I kissed him matching his pace. He slowly trailed his lips down my jaw to my neck, leaving soft kisses till he got to my sweet spot. He gently bit it before soothing it with his tongue. I moaned at the feeling before he started sucking on the spot, moans slipping past my lips.

He moved down, caressing and kissing any exposed skin on my chest before he reached behind me and unclipped the bra. He dropped it on the floor and took one breast in his hand while he sucked on the other.

He kissed his way down my body towards my heat and he teased the waistline of my thong. He slipped it of my legs.

He kissed my thighs before hovering over my heat. I felt his breath against my core but he didn't do anything. 

He slowly kissed my clit, sucking and biting it, getting a series of moans from me. I felt his fingers at my core and he slowly pushed into me. I tugged my hands, wanting to run them through his hair.

I arched my back wanting more as Draco played with my breasts. His rings were cold and sent shivers down my spine. 

He kept pumping his hand and the sooner I got to an orgasm. 

I moaned as I released and Draco kept pleasing me through my high. He got back up and connected our lips again, tasting my juices on his lips and tongue. 

He untied my hands and the tie around my eyes. I pulled his face down again and kissed him passionately.